Frommer's Grand Canyon National Park (Park Guides)
English | 2012 | ISBN: 1118118049 , ISBN-13: 9781118118047, 9781118224557 | 216 pages | EPUB | 9,6 MB
* Insider advice on hiking and adventures, including helicopter tours, mule rides, and rafting trips along the Colorado. Plus, our hotel reviews and campground guide breaks down the best sites to spend the night, both in the park and nearby.
* Where to find the best spots in the park to avoid the crowds, whether you have a full week or just a few hours.
* Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations--they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
* Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
* User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.
I recommends Buy Uploaded.to premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!