The Everything Chinese Cookbook: From Wonton Soup to Sweet and Sour Chicken-300 Succulent Recipes from the Far East by Rhonda Lauret Parkinson
English | Sep. 1, 2003 | ISBN: 1580629547 | 320 Pages | EPUB | 529 KB
Featuring hundreds of recipes, such as Snow Pea Stir-fry, Hot Chicken Salad, General Tso's Chicken, and Traditional Mu Shu Pork, The Everything Chinese Cookbook makes preparing authentic Chinese dishes fun and easy! From basic Chinese flavors and dipping sauces, such as Quick and Easy Sweet-and-Sour Sauce, to Chinese cooking methods and meals, including Stir-fried Orange Beef, The Everything Chinese Cookbook offers a diverse set of recipes perfect for both vegetarians and meat-eaters.
Featuring delicious recipes for:
- Appetizers, such as Crab Rangoon
- Soups, such as Wonton Soup
- Vegetable dishes, such as Stir-fried Baby Bok Choy
- Beef dishes, such as Mongolian Beef with Rice Noodles
- Pork dishes, such as Sweet and Sour Spareribs
- Mouthwatering fiery dishes, such as Spicy Chicken with Cashews
- Desserts, such as Sweet Baked Pineapple and Banana
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!