Princeton Review, "Cracking the AP Physics 2 Exam, 2016 Edition"
English | ISBN: 1101882077 | 2015 | EPUB | 400 pages | 21,3 MB
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the new AP Physics 2 Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide-including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
We don't have to tell you how tough the AP Physics 2: Algebra-Based course is to master-or how vital a stellar exam can be to making your college application competitive at the most selective schools. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP Physics 2 Exam arms you to take on this new course and test and achieve your highest possible score.
Techniques That Actually Work.
* Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
* Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
* Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
* Comprehensive content reviews for all test topics-including thermodynamics; fluid statics and dynamics; electrostatics; magnetic fields; electromagnetism; geometric and physical optics; and more
* Up-to-date information on the 2016 AP Physics 2 Exam
* Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
* Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
* 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
* Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
* Step-by-step walkthroughs of sample questions
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!