Cracking the PSAT/NMSQT with 2 Practice Tests, 2016 Edition (College Test Preparation) by Princeton Review
2016 | ISBN: 1101919779 | English | 480 pages | EPUB | 105 MB
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the PSAT with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough PSAT topic reviews, and everything you need to know about National Merit Scholarships.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Time-saving tips to help you effectively tackle the exam
• Problem-solving tactics demonstrated on the trickiest test questions
• Point-earning strategies for multiple-choice questions
Everything You Need To Know for a High Score.
• Everything you need to know about the National Merit Scholarships
• Targeted math drills for geometry, quadratic equations, and functions
• Special "Additional Math" topics section to make sure you have all the information you need
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Expert content reviews and drills for all PSAT topics
• Updated information that reflects the most recent changes to the PSAT and SAT