Alexis Mamaux, David Smith, "History of the Americas 1880-1981: IB History Course Book"
2015 | ISBN-10: 0198310234 | 512 pages | PDF | 103 MB
Drive critical, engaged, high level learning and skills. Developed with the IB, this Course Book equips learners to analyze and articulate complex historical concepts and contexts, strengthening performance and potential. Enabling advanced understanding, the student-centred approach actively builds, refines and perfects higher level skills.
- Cover the new syllabus in the right level of depth, with rich, thorough subject content from across the Americas for topics 10-17 for Paper 3
- Developed directly the with IB for the new syllabus first examined 2017
- Truly engage learners with topical, relevant material that convincingly connects learning with the modern, global world
- Streamline your planning, with a clear and thorough structure helping you logically progress through the syllabus
- Build the advanced-level skills learners need for Paper 3, with the student-led approach driving active skills development and strengthening exam performance
- Integrate Approaches to learning with ATLs like thinking, communication, research and social skills built directly into learning
- Help learners think critically about improving performance with extensive examiner insight and samples based on the latest exam format
- Build an advanced level, thematic understanding with fully integrated Global Contexts, Key Concepts and TOK
History of the Americas 1880-1981 IB History Course Book