Financial Literacy for Millennials: A Practical Guide to Managing Your Financial Life for Teens, College Students, and Young Adults by Andrew O. Smith CFO
2016 | ISBN: 1440834024 | English | 194 pages | EPUB | 1 MB
A modern primer on consumer finance and personal money management intended for readers aged 15 to 30, this guide can also serve as a primary text for high school, college, or adult education courses on personal finance.
* Provides an understanding of the structure and institutions constituting the U.S. economic system
* Shares knowledge about consumer finance and financial planning to enable young people to make better choices in their lives
* Shows how to save and invest prudently and use debt wisely and effectively
* Prepares millennials for the financial impact of life events so they will be empowered to take control of their financial futures
* Includes a series of tips that summarize the important lessons from the book