FIFA 13 MacOS X
MacOS X | ENG | Developer(s) EA Canada | Publisher(s) Electronic Arts | 7.63 GB
Genre(s) Sports Game, Association Football Simulation
FIFA 13 (also known as FIFA Soccer 13 in North America) is the most recent edition of Electronic Arts`` association football FIFA video game series. It was developed by EA Canada.
A demo of the game was released on 11 September 2012; the demo teams include: Borussia Dortmund, Manchester City, Juventus, A.C. Milan and Arsenal. The demo was downloaded a record 1.99 million times within three days. The game was released on September 2012 in most regions, and in Japan in October.[a] The Wii U version was released alongside the console on its launch day in all regions.
Will Miles was the first person to appear individually on a FIFA game cover in North America for 10 years. It is also the first game to not include Wayne Rooney on the cover of the UK version since FIFA 06. The UK version of FIFA 13 instead includes Lionel Messi, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Joe Hart and with St James`` Park, the home of Newcastle United, in the background.
System requirements : Tested and ported to:
Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400
4 GB RAM
nVidia GeForce 9600 GT
Mac OS X 10.8.2 on my configuration at the maximum, all excellent.
For everyone has (E0001)YU HAVE TO READ THIS CAREFULLY the following steps:
1. move fifa 13 to application folder
2. right click, show package contents
3. go to Drive_c/Games/Fifa 13/Game/fifasetup and change the fifasetup_default.ini file so that the resolution matches your own (found in system profiler, graphics/displays)
4. open the fifa 13 wineskin (found in the first folder you open when you show package contents) and click advanced, then, using browse, go to Drive_c/Games/Fifa 13/Game and choose the fifa13.exe file
5. click test run and be patient, as start up is kind of slow
Buy_Premium_Account_To_Download_With_Speed_Maximum (Use my link to register and Buy Premium account^_^Recommend)