Swiftly switch - Pro v2.3.0 | 7.2 MB
Do you feel difficult using your phone with one hand, do you want to experience the true multitasking on mobile? If the answer is yes then Swiftly Switch is for you. This handy tool helps you switch between recent apps, favorite apps, access navigation bar, control panel and contacts quickly by one hand from screen's edge of any android device.
* App switcher: switch between recent, last app, favorite app just by one gesture
* Navigation bar: easily acces home button, back button and notification from edge screen
* Control panel: on/off wifi, bluetooth, rotation, screen brightness, volume,... within one gesture
* Shortcut: support wide range of shortcuts (include tasker's action)
* Direct call/sms: the fastest way to make phone call/sms to your favorite contact
* Unobtrusive: design as pie control pattern, it only appears when you want to
* FREE, no ads, no internet access, no root require
HOW TO USE
Just swipe from the trigger zone (middle | right of screen as default) to instantly show your recent apps list in a pie control patten, keep your finger on screen, then:
* To switch to recent app: move your finger to the app that you want to switch then lift it up.
* To navigation: the Quick Action are placed on the outer zone of the pie, from here you can access home button, back button, pull down notification panel or you can custom to what actions that you want.
* Access favorite shortcut: they are placed in the Favorite Section. There are two way you can access Favorite Section: by the first Quick Action that locate outside of the pie, or by holding one of the recent app for about 1 second.
With pro version you have:
* Two trigger zone
* Favorite grid customizable (1x1 to 7x7)
* Pull-down notification center and Pin app to recent, icon pack support
Swiftly Switch brings you a new way of multitasking for Android and the ability to use your phone with one hand. It's FREE and no Ads, so what are you waiting for, DOWNLOAD it and let me know what you think.
And here are some feedback from user in review:
* "Great design and functionality"
* "Definitely makes my multitasking easier"
* "This app has made me lazy. I don't think I can be without it anymore, it really has changed how I use my phone - and saved me a lot of time"
* "Awesome app Awesome Dev Found this app by chance. Now I am forever grateful that fortune smiled on me the day I found this app"
* In some Huawei device you need to turn the option in Dropzone Manager to make this app work
* In some Xiaomi device you need to turn the "Display pop-up" permission on by Go to setting -> Apps -> Swiftly switch -> Permission -> Display pop-up -> restart the app
* If you return to home screen and then launch an app, it won't be launched until about 5 seconds after going home. This is Android's limitation for service
- Add option to place trigger zone under keyboard (enable as default, you can disable this in More Setting)
- Fix missing icons icon pack and some minor bugs
Requires Android: 4.4 and up