djay 2 for iPhone v2.8.3 | 46 MB
Requirements: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
The 1 DJ App, now with Spotify integration!
Ready to rock your next party? Introducing djay 2 - the next generation of the world's best-selling DJ app and winner of the Apple Design Award has been redesigned from the ground up.
djay transforms your iPhone or iPod touch into a full-featured DJ system. Seamlessly integrated with both your iTunes music library and Spotify, djay gives you direct access to all your favorite songs and playlists. You can perform live, record mixes on-the-go, or enable Automix mode to let djay create a seamless mix for you automatically. Whether you are a professional DJ or a beginner who just loves to play with music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful DJ experience on an iPhone or iPod touch..
- iTunes music library integration
- Spotify integration (requires Spotify Premium and internet connection, FREE 7 day trial is available for djay 2 users)
- Audio FX: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher
- FX Expansion Packs powered by Sugar Bytes (over 30 additional audio effects available via In-App Purchase)
- Mixer, Tempo, Pitch-Bend, Filter and EQ controls
- Looping & Cue Points
- Colored HD Waveforms™
- Live Recording (iTunes only)
- Sampler with included sound packs by Snoop Dogg, DJ QBert, Milk & Sugar, and more
- Single Deck Mode
- Pre-Cueing with headphones (using Griffin DJ Cable or multi-channel audio interface)
- Advanced time-stretching (Key Lock)
- Key Detection and Matching (requires iPhone 5S or better)
- Automatic beat detection
- iCloud integration to sync metadata
- iTunes Store integration
- Support for Inter-App Audio and Audiobus
- Support for all major audio formats (no support for DRM protected songs)
- Support for AirPlay and Bluetooth devices
- Support for DJ MIDI Controllers: Pioneer DDJ-WeGO3, Vestax Spin 2, Mixdeck Quad, iDJ Live, iDJ Live II, ION iDJ 2 Go, Reloop Beatpad, Casio XW-J1, Philips M1X-DJ
- Added support for Reloop Mixon4 and Pioneer DDJ-WeGO4 DJ controllers
- Added option to choose recording format between AAC (default) or WAV
- Fixed issue where Spotify login failed for some users
- Various fixes and improvements