SD Maid - System Cleaning Tool v4.3.7 [Pro + Key] | 10 MB
SD Maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy. The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don't really need. Your SD-card is collecting files and directories you don't recognize. Give it a try, you won't find a more thorough cleaning tool! Choose a tab, press start and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It's just that easy.
There are various features available:
* Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
* You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
* The CorpseFinder searches your device for orphaned items and compares those to the list of installed applications.
* AppControl lets you freeze, reset and remove applications (even system apps).
* The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters directories which contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
* You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
* View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
* Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
Added: Dynamic clutter marker for IQQI
Improved: Clutter database
Improved: If available root will be used to determine running apps
Fixed: Crash if the system returns unusually large
Fixed: Double press to exit setting being ignored
Added: Option to add a launcher shortcut for this tool.
Improved: Hidden caches filter (.temp, .thumbnails)
Improved: Hidden caches filter (.face and video player thumbnails).
Changed: "Keeper" items, e.g. backups/photos now show a red circle in addition to a tag, independent of corpse location.
Fixed: Issue with scheduling a 2 day interval.
Fixed: Issue with restoring schedule after reboot to the correct time.
Changed: Initial scheduling, will now trigger at the next hour/minute time, then repeat according to interval.
Requires Android: 4.0 and up