LED Blinker Notifications Pro v6.14.0 (Paid) | 2,2 MB
Requirements: Android 2.2+
Let LED Blinker Notifications (formerly LEDBlinker) show your missed calls, SMS, Facebook and Whatsapp messages. If you have no hardware led, the screen is used.
Only some applications are supported by the lite version, see advantages of the full version below! All apps are supported in the full version, click on the plus button on the top and add the missing. Its possible to remove the ADS (see the button at the top or at menu) but you WON'T get the FULL VERSION!
This app is very simple to use and not much configuration is needed!
- Works with Android Lollipop/Kitkat Version
- individual settings for each app, e. g. blink rate, vibration, sounds and repeats
- Silent mode for every day (enable it for the night to stop blinking
- Screen LED for phones without real LED
Examples for apps with notifications:
- missed calls and sms
- Battery status (LED notification for low battery,
- Google Mail
- Google Talk/Google Hangouts
- Calendar reminder notifications
- Standard EMail App
- Bluetooth messages (LED goes on when bluetooth is active)
- Alternative On-Screen-LED
Advantages full version:
- All apps are supported
- Facebook messages
- Contact specfic colors for WhatsApp
- Save battery with pocket mode
- light and dark color scheme
- export/import settings (no lost settings when you install new ROMS/mods)
- widget to deactivate LED Blinker/remove notifications quickly
- Skype messages
- SNOView - Social Network Overview notification
- Twitter, Threema (now with group support), Facebook Messenger and so on.
Warning: If your phone speaks after install (Samsung S4, S3, S3 Mini, S2, Note1, Note2, Note3, LG Nexus 4) you have to disable Samsung TTS (text-to-speech) under settings -> apps manager -> all (on the right) and Google TTS (text-to-speech). Only needed when you use the accessiblity service!
Another solution to fix talkback issue:
You can change the launcher by using another one from the Google Play Store. For example, Solo Launcher - Swift & Smart, Nova Launcher, Go Launcher and Holo Launcher. These launchers will not exhibit this bug.
For Samsung S4 users: If your phone speaks when opening your browser you have to use another browser like Chrome or Firefox.
Hint HTC users: Your phone is NOT supported, you have to use the on screen led!
Sony Phones: Please disable stamina mode in your device settings.
Let your led glow with different colors!
- Bug fixes (missed call)
- New option to show date for on screen led
- Wi-Fi signal/Wi-Fi signal lost notification
- Android 7 (Nougat) compatible!
PRO features Unlocked