OziExplorer 3.95.5m + Plugins + Map of Kiev | 1.11 GB
OziExplorer - is a software product used for raster maps, and supports the exchange of navigational data from GPS navigators production Magellan, Garmin, Lowrance and Eagle (also can work with most other GPS devices to display your position on a map.) Also present in the assembly map of Kyiv with streets and house numbers.
- Scan and customize your own maps or charts;
- Use a variety of digital formats (BSB, Maptech, USGS DRG);
- Supports the exchange waypoints, routes and tracks with most GPS navigators Lowrance / Eagle, Garmin and Magellan;
- Support exchange events with GPS navigators Lowrance / Eagle;
- Indication of the peculiarities of the cards, the creation and placement of special comment icons;
- Supports more than 100 mapping systems;
- Supported by a large number of coordinate systems (UTM, BNG, IG, Swiss, Swedish, NZG and date of birth);
- Supports a large number of map projections;
- Users can print maps and lists of waypoints.
- Supports large data files of other programs (GoogleEarth, MapSource & etc.)
- Importing data to Google and other formats.
- With version j for WB supported online map: Open Street, Google & etc.
- Extras. Information: In the assembly includes:
- OziExplorer 3.95.5m + update from version 3.95.5k.
- OziExplorer 3.95.5k + update from version 3.95.5g.
- OziExplorer 3.95.5g + text file with a working serial number.
- OziExplorerCE 2.35a 2.33a registration in not check, how to check - accomplish your goal. + Screen Designer.
- OziExplorerCE 2.33a + crack + description how to register.
- Utility Img2Ozf for converting graphic files to Ozi
- OziAPI.dll (required for some of Adon)
- MapBorder (drawing boundaries of the map to more than 4m points)
- GPS Port Scanner (search GPS)
- And many utilities and addons Dlouhy.
(All installers downloaded from the manufacturer's website - respectively without trojans and viruses).
Kiev map with streets and house numbers
Map of Kiev in three zoom 16,17,18.
Card is attached, converted and ready for use in the desktop version of OziExplorer, and in OziExplorerCE.
Map is divided into pieces for normal loading programs.