DVD Catalyst 4 v188.8.131.52 Portable | Size : 25.8 Mb
DVD Catalyst 4 converts your movies and TV shows to small, great-looking video files that are perfectly optimized to play on devices such as the Apple iPad Mini and iPhone 5, Amazon Kindle Fire HD, Barnes & Noble NOOK HD, Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2 and much more.
Computers were designed to do repetitive tasks, but when it comes to conversion tools, many solutions force you to click through multiple pages before it converts your movie or TV show. DVD Catalyst 4 provides you with an easy to use, 1-click solution, which eliminates all those complicated steps, while still giving you complete access to every aspect of the conversion, but only if you choose to use them.
Besides offering the basic functionality that appears to be the standard for similar conversion tools, DVD Catalyst 4 simplifies complicated tasks such as black-border-removal/full-screen video, batch conversions and volume adjustment by automating them. Converting 1 video file or 100 video files, it does not make a difference. Just drag the files onto DVD Catalyst and with 1 click start a conversion.
Important note: protected video files, such as movies purchased/rented through Apple iTunes and Amazon Instant, or so-called ?Digital Copies? you get for free with some DVDs and Blurays (?Digital Copy Included?), can not be converted. Video files that do not include DRM such as AVI, DIVX MKV, MPEG etc can be converted normally with DVD Catalyst.
Converting multiple videos has never been easier. Just add your video content, and when done, DVD Catalyst will be ready and waiting for a new one.
* DVD Catalyst 4 converts your own DVDs as well as almost all video file types, including AVI, DIVX, MPEG, M2TS, MKV and much more.
* DVD Catalyst 4 includes profiles for all popular video-capable devices, including the latest iPad, NOOK, Kindle Fire and Android smartphones and tablets. Just select your brand and device model, and you are ready to go.
* DVD Catalyst 4 automatically adjusts the volume on all your conversions. It uses a technology we call Volume Maximizer (gain), which adjusts the volume for each conversion you do to a certain maximum volume, so you will never have to adjust the volume ever again.
* Free updates for as long as we are on v4. DVD Catalyst 4 gets updated on a regular basis to include support for new devices as well as new features. Many of the new features we add in a minor version (4.0 > 4.1) are enough for our competitors to require an upgrade fee, but we include them for free.
* DVD Catalyst 4 is DRM-Free, so no activation or license keys, so if you purchase a new computer, you don?t have to repurchase. As long as it is for your own use, you can even install it on more than one computer.
We provide support the way we would like to receive it.
If there is one thing that all the people who use DVD Catalyst 4 agree on is that we provide the best support imaginable. Unlike our competitors, we actually use DVD Catalyst 4 ourselves. It started as a hobby project for our own use, and while it has grown a lot since the 10+ years we have been doing this, we still use it on a daily basis.
As a result, whenever we run into something, we fix it. If we would like it to do something it can?t do, we implement it.
Because of this, we do not use a different company to answer your questions, the actual developers respond to your questions. We do our best to respond as quickly as possible, always within 24 hours, but more often than not, its a matter of minutes.
Answers to your questions are hand-typed. No copy&paste responses that vaguely relate but do not provide an answer.
DVD Catalyst 4 was designed with 1 goal in mind; eliminate as many clicks as possible.
Because DVD Catalyst 4 is so easy to use, it is often mistaken for a simple, limited, conversion tool, however, nothing is further from the truth.
While it might appear that similar solutions offer more functionality, DVD Catalyst 4 simply hides the more advanced (and confusing for many) features and settings hidden from view.
Many of these are actually used for the conversions to ensure you end up with the best possible results. By enabling the ?Power User? check mark, you will be able to tweak every aspect of the conversion and more. We revolutionized Batch-conversions.
Rather than setting up your conversions one at a time, you can just drag a folder with 100?s of video files onto DVD Catalyst and all will be batched automatically. By combining different types of conversions into a single application, DVD Catalyst 4 is the only application that will let you queue up your conversions (isos, folders, multiple drives) alongside video files, all with just 1 click.
Things like black-border removal/full-screen movies, because we automated this process, are done automatically for whatever you are converting, without having to set it up manually for each individual movie, tv show or video clip.
If you use your computer for TV recordings, either through Media Center or using something like TiVo Desktop to transfer your shows over, you can tell DVD Catalyst to monitor the folders these applications use, and have it convert the new recordings whenever it sees them.
Home Page - www.dvdcatalyst.com