Acorn v4.3.1 Build 8502 (Mac OSX) | 45 MB
Simple and easy to use image editor, designed for the 21st century. Acorn is a powerful OS X image editor with an intuitive interface and designed with one goal in mind - simplicity. Acorn provides its users with the features needed to quickly, smoothly and easily edit their images, while still feeling right and not draining your bank account.
Do not be fooled about Acorn's size because, although small and lightweight, it still packs a powerful and extensive set of features. ??It uses fancy math calculations to make sure that your pencil strokes don't have sharp edges, and it squeezes every little drop of GPU performance to provide you with the best user experience possible.
Features: (See text inside the archive.)
Version 4.3.1 Build 8502:
• New menu item in the View ? Guides menu to turn on and off snapping to guides.
• If you have a selection, the frame of the selection will now show up in the status bar of your image's window. This is awesome because sometimes it's hard to know if you have a 1x1 pixel selection or not.
• New option to set the image depth when making a new image.
• The Curves window now has a preview toggle button.
• Crop Presets: There is a new option to resize your image to the original crop dimensions when saving a crop preset.
• Raw Import: The raw import window now includes a histogram for your viewing pleasure.
• Raw Import: You can now choose the color profile you want your image to end up in.
• Raw Import: You can now choose the image depth you want your image to end up in.
• Raw Import: You can now more accurately change the width and height of the image that is being opened.
• Raw Import: New option to adjust noise reduction.
• Raw Import: It's faster!
SUITE (See text inside the archive.)
• Intel, Mac OS X 10.8 or later.
• 64-bit processor.
Buy a Premium Account Rapidgator or uploaded = Max Speed , No wating