Macaw v1.0.7 (Mac OSX) | 43 MB
Macaw provides the same flexibility as your favorite image editor but also writes semantic HTML and remarkably succinct CSS. It's time to expect more from a web design tool.
Fluid canvas and grid
Macaw is engineered for fluid widths. Resize the canvas and your grids and elements will update accordingly.
Designing for different device sizes is tricky. Macaw lets you define arbitrary breakpoints and tweak properties for that specific width.
Macaw gives you access to your system fonts, a full library of web fonts and even allows you to pull in Typekit fonts. It also provides useful calculations like characters per line.
Building clickable prototypes in Macaw is as easy as clicking on a target, but it doesn't stop there. You can also add more dynamic interactions with the scripting palette. Macaw will even autogenerate templates and jQuery variables for you.
What's new v1.0.7
• Added toggle to set whether nudging and pudging should stay in or break flow.
• Fixed bug that sometimes prevented pages from being renamed.
• Allow deletion of advanced text-based properties.
• Fixed shift-click bug which would sometimes cause the black screen of death.
• Prevent radios and checks from clearing their floats after draw.
• Don't allow illegal class names on body tags.
• Ensure margins are cleared when setting center origin.
• Fixed history undo/redo so that elements don't get flowed when they don't need to be.
• Addressed style issues in the Global Style dialog for width and height inputs.
• Fixed issue where element would incorrectly get a percentage height.
• Make sure that the canvas is scrolled to the top when first opening a page.
• Fixed bug that prevented images from importing with certain characters in the file name.
• Fixed issue that sometimes caused a blank or incorrect page name to be displayed on the Pages section of Publish Settings.
Intel Mac OS X 10.7 or later
All Link Download: