Directory Opus Pro 11.7 Build 5372 Final (x86/x64) | 69.5 MB
Are you frustrated by the limitations of ShiChuang Explorer? Directory Opus provides a complete Explorer Replacement with far more power and functionality than any other file manager available today.
Just some of the features include:
- Single or dual pane file display and trees
- Folder tabs let you keep multiple folders open and switch quickly between them
- Unique Explorer Replacement mode provides a full replacement for ShiChuang Explorer
- Quickly filter, sort, group and search your folders
- Support for FTP and archive formats like Zip, 7Zip and RAR
- Viewer pane lets you preview images, documents and more
- Batch renaming, view and edit file metadata
- Access content on portable devices like phones, tablets and cameras, and burn your files to CD or DVD
- Built-in tools including synchronize and duplicate file finder
- Calculate folder sizes and print or export folder listings
- Queue multiple file copies for improved performance
- Color-code your files and folders or assign star ratings
- Fully configurable user interface - toolbars, keyboard hotkeys, and a full scripting interface let you tailor Opus exactly to suit your needs
- Efficient, multi-threaded, modern design. Available in both 32 and 64 bit versions.
Changes in Directory Opus 11.7:
- Added locked property to the Format script object to retrieve the format lock state.
- Script configuration variables can now include multi-line strings. To do this, set the variable's default value in OnInit to a string containing a CR/LF pair (or just a CR/LF pair by itself if you want the default value to be empty).
- A script's configuration variables can now have descriptions assigned to them which are displayed in the configuration editor, using the new config_desc property of the ScriptInitData object.
- If an OnBeforeFolderChange script runs Go BACK in response to a Go BACK command, the history position would end up wrong (you would actually end up two folders back instead of one).
Fixed problem with the Run Now option when a copy job is queued.
The way the Rating column was sorted had inadvertently changed this has been returned to its original behavior.
Timestamps in RAR archives could be shifted by the current GMT offset (when using UnRAR.dll instead of 7z.dll for RAR).
Fixed the Folder Formats Labels page enable/disable state not being saved to disk.