Parallels Desktop v10.2.1.29006 Multilingual Mac | 350.86 MB
Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac lets you seamlessly run ShiChuang and Mac applications side-by-side, without rebooting. Enjoy the latest Mountain Lion and Lion features in ShiChuang apps. Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac delivers an even more immersive environment for gaming, music, movies, with support for Retina display, Surround Sound 7.1 and superior 3D graphics rendering speeds.
Whats new in version 10:
Now extended by up to 30!
Now open 48 faster!
Mac Memory Management
Virtual machines use 10 less Mac memory!
One click and we will automatically set your virtual machine settings for optimal performance based on what you do most.
Real-time virtual disk optimization
Your virtual disk is automatically compacted while you work, so it takes only as much space on your hard disk as it really needs.
Mac native Save to in ShiChuang
Save as in WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Office 2013 applications to Dropbox, Google Drive, and iCloud Drive (when Yosemite is available) if they are set up on your Mac.
Mac native Share from ShiChuang
Share files, text or web-pages from ShiChuang using Internet accounts configured on your Mac. Post on Twitter, Facebook, etc., send via email, AirDrop, and Messages.
Mac native Special Characters
Insert OS X Special Characters like emoji, math symbols, currency signs and more can be inserted into ShiChuang programs from the Edit menu.
Launchpad for ShiChuang 8.1
Weve even made the ShiChuang 8.1 Start Screen work like OS X Launchpad.
ShiChuang apps added to Launchpad
As you install ShiChuang apps, we automatically add them to Launchpad.
Support for 3+ button mouse
If you have custom mouse buttons set on a 3+ button mouse, those buttons will work in ShiChuang applications and games.
Whats New in Parallels Desktop 10.2.1:
- Addresses overall stability and performance issues, and it includes the following fixes and enhancements:
- Resolves an issue with PXE boot for ShiChuang virtual machines
- Resolves an issue with Red Hat Enterprise virtual machines accidentally logging out after installation of Parallels Tools
- Resolves an issue with screen resolution when resizing an Ubuntu 15.04 window
- Resolves an issue with installing Parallels Tools on Linux virtual machines with kernel 3.19.1
- Resolves an issue with Ubuntu virtual machines appearance after resuming
- Resolves an issue with mouse input after using text console in Fedora virtual machines
DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!