CWE Compter Services GSAK 22.214.171.124 | 30 MB
GSAK is the all in one Geocaching and waypoint management tool. Major features include: Multiple databases, sending/receiving waypoints to GPSr, Google maps, conversion to many mapping formats, PDA output (including CacheMate support), HTML output, extensive searching, macro support, backup and restore, distance/direction from other waypoints (including caches, locations, post codes) and much more.
- Multiple waypoint databases
- Databases format in industry stand SQLite format.
- Import individual GPX/LOC files or a whole folder
- Communicate directly with Geocaching.com using the Groundspeak "live" api
- Ability to add unlimited number of custom fields to the database
- Waypoint projection
- Display waypoint offline in browser or split screen view (live Internet connection not required)
- Display waypoint online (uses a link to www.geocaching.com by default, but the URL is user configurable)
- Custom URL's for each waypoint, and waypoints as a group.
- Automation of tasks (macros or batch processing)
- Set centre points by post code, GPSr, location, or waypoint.
- Comprehensive filters to search/select a subset of your data (subsets can be saved and restored)
- Export to the following formats: MapSend WPT, OziExplorer WPT, www.geocaching.com GPX and LOC format, MapSource, Garmin POI, Fugawi, Street Atlas, Pocket Streets, WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Streets and Trips, Magellan Protocol (SD card), Magellan eXplorist, Lowrance USR, TomTom POI files, Maptech eXchange format, CacheMate, and National Geographic TOPO!.
- GPSBabel Custom Export. This enables generation of other lesser known formats such as Tiger, GPSUtil, Delorme XMap, Delorme XMapWpt, PsiTrex, PCX, CETUS, Quovadis, GPSPilot, MagNav, WeiRuan-->WeiRuan PocketStreets PSP, NaviTrak DNA, Holux, TopoMapPro Place files, GpsDrive, Geocaching DB, CoPilot, EasyGPS, GPilotS, GeocachingDB, NIMA, MapConverter, NaviCache and PsiTrex.
- Generation HTML for download to your PDA
- Direct upload of waypoints to GPS receiver
- Add "corrected coordinates" to any waypoint
- customize offline HTML pages
- customize HTML formats
- User Notes. You can also import and export notes in text format
- Center point from GPSr
- Ascending/descending and multi column sorting of columns in the offline database
- Instant counts (colour coded) for found, not found, placed, and archived waypoints in the displayed database
- Ability to set centre point for calculation of distance and bearing
- Change column size of all browse view headings
- Change column order of all browse view headings (just drag heading)
- Select individual columns to display in the grid
- Repair and delete the database
- Backup and restore of databases and settings
- Drag and drop support (including zipped files from www.geocaching.com)
- File association support
- UTM and British grid coordinate support
- Smart input of coordinates allowing one entry box that caters for all common formats
- Convert State names to abbreviations (Australian, US, Canada, State names and abbreviations provided by default)
- LOC file support (from www.geocaching.com and from other sources)
- Unlimited log history
- Instant iconic views for Travel Bugs, waypoint type, user notes, and last four logs
- Split screen view with 7 formats: full waypoint display, google maps, details only, full logs only, log summary, online page, or child waypoints.
- Quick Search: instant waypoint search on partial waypoint name
- User flag for individual waypoint selection
- Delete a waypoint: with an option to prevent next GPX load from re-adding it (add to ignore list)
- Delete multiple waypoints, based on a filter
- Identify your owned caches using exact match, wild cards, or www.geocaching.com Owner ID
- Identify and flag archived waypoints
- Special WebCam cache support
- Add and edit your own waypoints
- Special "smart name" calculation for meaningful unique waypoints.
- Macro language
- Automatic cache logging
- Terracaching.com GPX file support
- Customizable tool bar
- Coordinate Grabber from free floating text
- Before and after image change log
- Sqlite manager