X-Ways WinHex 18.2 Multilingual | 3.2 Mb
WinHex is in its core a universal hexadecimal editor, particularly helpful in the realm of computer forensics, data recovery, low-level data processing, and IT security. An advanced tool for everyday and emergency use: inspect and edit all kinds of files, recover deleted files or lost data from hard drives with corrupt file systems or from digital camera cards.
Disk editor for hard disks, floppy disks, CD-ROM & DVD, ZIP, Smart Media, Compact Flash,
Native support for FAT, NTFS, Ext2/3, ReiserFS, Reiser4, UFS, CDFS, UDF
Built-in interpretation of RAID systems and dynamic disks Various data recovery techniques
RAM editor, providing access to physical RAM and other processes' virtual memory
Data interpreter, knowing 20 data types
Editing data structures using templates (e.g. to repair partition table/boot sector)
Concatenating and splitting files, unifying and dividing odd and even bytes/words
Analyzing and comparing files
Particularly flexible search and replace functions
Disk cloning (under DOS with X-Ways Replica)
Drive images & backups (optionally compressed or split into 650 MB archives)
Programming interface (API) and scripting
256-bit AES encryption, checksums, CRC32, hashes (MD5, SHA-1, ...)
Erase (wipe) confidential files securely, hard drive cleansing to protect your privacy
Import all clipboard formats, incl. ASCII hex values
Convert between binary, hex ASCII, Intel Hex, and Motorola S
Character sets: ANSI ASCII, IBM ASCII, EBCDIC, (Unicode)
Instant window switching. Printing. Random-number generator.
Supports files >4 GB. Very fast. Easy to use.
* Viewing support for Ext3/Ext4 journals. Our File Systems Revealed training course now also explains the Ext journal.
* Ability to specify in great detail which types of file archives and which zip subtypes should be explored to include their contents into the volume snapshot.
* Support for up 32 external viewer programs instead of 9. Their paths are now defined in a separate file, named Programs.txt, so that it is easier to share a collection of external programs separately, or keep them when taking over all other settings from someone else.
* Reliably preserves the PhotoDNA category of pictures, if identified, in evidence file containers, and can show it in installations whose PhotoDNA database has a category of the same name, after a volume snapshot of the container has been taken.
* Ability to split huge HTML and TSV exports from the directory browser into separate files.
* Ability to tweak CPU and memory utilization of indexing, and more conservative default values are used.
* Exchange EDB extraction slightly revised.
Operating System: WeiRuan-->WeiRuan ShiChuang XP/Vista/7/8
Buy Premium Before Download To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed