Security Spy 3.4.8 | MacOSX | 11.44 MB
SecuritySpy will enable you to quickly set up an effective video surveillance (CCTV) system. If you plan to install the base home or a large professional system, SecuritySpy provides a reliable solution. SecuritySpy is working with a wide range of cameras to suit every need, from traditional analog cameras to the latest high-definition network camera, offering superior quality video at a resolution of megapixels.
Motion detection function SecuritySpy will intelligently detect and record events, while the remote monitoring function allows you to view the camera via the Internet from anywhere in the world.
* support for network cameras and network video hardware servers
* full screen mode
* motion sensor software
* setting the frame rate capture video and audio
* display and capture video from multiple cameras simultaneously
* built-in Web-server to view the material on the network
* configurable buffer for video capture
* high compression video without loss of quality
* loading content on a Web or FTP server-
* AppleScript support
* and much more ...
What's new in Version 3.4.8:
* Compatible with Mac OS X 10.11 "El Capitan"
* Support for D-Link DCS-2330L and DCS-5552L IP cameras
* Support for Foscam C1, C2, and FI9826W IP cameras
* Support for Foscam FI9800P, FI9900P and FI9900EP IP cameras
* Support for Toshiba IK-WD05A IP camera
* Support for IndigoVision BX500 IP camera
* Support for IPCam Central IP cameras
* Improved OpenGL video display performance
* Bug fixes
OS - MacOSX 10.5 or Later
Home Page -
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!