MyPoint Coordinates 1.9 Retail | MacOSX | 2 MB
myPoint Coordinates displays information about current mouse position in the menu bar and in a flying panel.
- Five origin points to calculate cursor position: left-top, left-bottom, right-bottom, right-top and custom.
- Set custom origin by a hotkey.
- Move mouse cursor to origin point by a hotkey.
- Input panel to set precisely mouse position. The panel can be open by a hotkey or from the application's menu.
- Copy current coordinates to the clipboard.
- Display coordinates in X-Y or Y-X format.
- Show or hide mouse coordinates via a hotkey.
- Hotkeys to handle the tool.
- Show or hide application menu in menu bar extras via a hotkey.
- Can start automatically at user login.
- All hotkeys are customizable.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Home Page -
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!