Telestream Switch Pro 1.6.2 | MacOSX | 33.3 MB
Switch - player that allows you to play, analyze & correct the media content. Built-in analyzer displays the properties of the media: audio channel, aspect ratio, bit rate & format Encoding. Users will be able to make corrections in the media, including scaling & cropping, changing the aspect ratio, the permutation audio tracks, & even change the codec & format.
Switch lets you play a variety of Web- & professional video formats, check & adjust the properties of the file & exported to a new file. All this - in a professional application for Mac based on proven technologies Telestream. Use Switch for high-quality playback of your video. Switch has all the playback controls that you'd expect from a professional pleeera such as fast forward & backward, slow down, use frame back & forth. Switch fully supports playback MOV, MP4, MKV, MXF, GXF, MPS, MTS & many other formats.
What's new in Switch 1.6.2
* Now available on the Mac App Store.
* Added support for Avid AVC Proxy in MXF OP-Atom.
* Dramatically improved speed of indexing MXF files.
* Audio track languages ??are now displayed in the tooltips of the menu items for muting & soloing tracks.
* Fixed an issue that prevented animation of user interface elements, such as audio meters, on ShiChuang with Nvidia GeForce drivers of version 352.86 or later.
* Improved support for IMF by tolerating missing required elements in the CPL file.
* Fixed a bug that caused poor playback quality of MXF OP-1b files containing AVC Ultra because field 2 decoding was failing without multiple PPS NAL units.
* Fixed a bug that caused the current mute / solo configuration to reset if you opened the inspector while playing.
* Fixed a crash that occurred when exporting multiple audio tracks that used the same source channels.
* Fixed a bug that caused the playback of 20-bit PCM audio to be too loud.
* Fixed a crash when attempting to open an FLV file with complex script objects.
* Fixed a bug that caused invalid iTunes Store Package metadata.xml files to be created in packages with an asset type set to "Preview" & a territory other than "WW" (Worldwide)
* Fixed a bug that caused the export dialog to display black bars after resizing the audio meters.
Closed Captions & Subtitles
* Fixed a bug that prevented the display of some subtitles if the ITT file specified a text region that was too small to show all of the subtitles in the specified character set.
* Fixed a bug that prevented the display of CEA-708 captions containing unicode characters.
* Fixed a bug that either caused a crash or prevented the display of DVB subtitles where the bitmap object data contained pixel lines of different lengths.
Mac App Store
* In the Mac App Store version of Switch, when opening a file that references other files, such as QuickTime Reference Movies or IMF XML files, Switch will prompt the user to explicitly give permission to open each of the referenced files in order to satisfy the s&box requirements.
OS - MacOSX 10.9 or Later
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction