Exportizer Pro 126.96.36.199 | 8 Mb
Exportizer Pro is a database export tool. It allows to export data to database, file, clipboard, or printer. Exportizer Pro works via BDE or ADO. It can open ODBC data sources, files of DB, DBF, MDB, ACCDB, XLS, XLSM, XLSB, GDB, IB, FDB, HTML, UDL, DBC, TXT, CSV types, & databases specified by ADO connection strings. Data can be exported to several file formats like text, CSV, XLS, RTF, XML, HTML, DBF, INSERT statements, & to relational database of any type supported by ADO or BDE.
It is possible to export all or selected database files from a folder or all or selected tables from a database at once.
Exportizer Pro can automatically detect the most known image types (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, ICO) in BLOB fields & export them, for example, to HTML.
Many export options ensure full control over output. There is an ability to specify the source-to-target field mappings.
Export operations can be performed either via the program interface or via comm& line with large number of parameters. You can easily generate needed comm& line directly from the GUI.
It is possible to copy data to clipboard or print them.
There are several utility functions for data manipulating & bookmarking.
Differences between Exportizer & Exportizer Pro
In addition to Exportizer features, Exportizer Pro gives you ability to:
- Opening tables from multi-table database files like XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB, MDB, ACCDB, HTML, GDB, IB, FDB, UDL, & other multi-table databases like ODBC data sources etc.
- Exporting data from all files, which are located in one folder, or all tables from a multi-table data source, at once (from interface or via comm& line).
- Ability to specify custom increment number for Increment Field Value function.
- Exporting data to Excel (XML-based) & DATABASE formats.
- Using extra comm& line line options like /Silent, /LogFile, /Closeonerror etc.
- Using extra export modes like Append & Empty+Insert.
Home Page - http://www.vlsoftware.net/exportizer/
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction