TechTool Pro 8.0.3 (Mac OS X)
The new Techtool Pro 8 is the most robust hardware diagnostic tool available for Macintosh. Easy to use for both home users and professionals, TechTool Pro utilizes full 64-bit compatibility to keep your Mac running at its best.
TechTool Pro 8 brings with it some of the deepest hardware testing yet - testing components on your motherboard that no other utility can access. You can now test the sensors and fans on your Mac, along with the battery if youre using a Mac laptop. In addition, weve now integrated Protogo, so that you can create your own custom test drives for out in the field.
Techtool Pro 8 is feature-packed with benefits that all Mac users need for comprehensive diagnostics, repair, and maintenance. To ensure your Mac stays optimized and trouble-free, make sure you use Techtool Pro 8 regularly and keep your Mac running at peak performance.
Whats new v8.0.3
New features in the TechTool Pro 8.0.3 update include:
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) compatibility.
- Increased eDrive volume size to 16 GB.
- Added failed sensors labels in the Reports category.
- Added Fahrenheit temperature reading for Sensors Test.
- Fixed reported File Structure test crash.
- Fixed issue with Disk Permissions results display.
- Updated Sensors Test to support for iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2015) and iMac (27-inch, Late 2015).
- Updated SMART Check test attribute names.
- Updates for the Local Network tool.
- Updated machine and location identification strings for Check Computer.
- Updated French, German and Japanese localization.
- Many other improvements and enhancements.
Mac OS X 10.8 or greater, including OS X 10.10 Yosemite
1 GB RAM or higher