CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7 184.108.40.2061 HF1 Multilingual (x86/x64) | 1.50 GB | 1.75 GB
CorelDRAW® Technical Suite X7 provides a complete solution for technical communication professionals, featuring dedicated illustration tools, leading file compatibility, and publishing capabilities for print, online and mobile.
Create projects quickly by accessing and repurposing technical designs assets from various locations and sources, including 3D designs and the optional add-on for 3D CAD assembly formats*. Exchange files with colleagues and clients with export capabilities to a broad range of over 100 file formats, including WebCGM, .SVG, .DWG, 3D PDF, .EPS and TIFF.
- Design with expert illustration tools
- Repurpose technical design assets
- Share using industry-standard file formats
- Publish for print, online and mobile
Precise technical communication
Create detailed illustrations and designs with confidence using dedicated technical illustration tools, graphic design and layout features, and professional image editing. Deliver high-quality, technical communication projects, including sophisticated documentation, detailed assembly instructions, user and maintenance manuals, and more.
Leverage technical assets
Access your critical data from various sources, including 3D designs and the optional add-on for exclusive 3D CAD assembly formats. Ensure all of your important technical files can be delivered in a readable format. With 3D visualization efficiencies, you can insert 3D models as linked or embedded objects into any technical illustration for instant access, sharing and reference.
Unmatched publishing options
Export to a broad range of over 100 file formats, including WebCGM, .SVG, .DWG, .PDF, .EPS and TIFF, to easily exchange files with colleagues and clients worldwide. Publish your document as a 3D PDF or Lattice3D file format for instant sharing and publishing via online and mobile.
Advanced standards compliance
Share your technical designs and documentation with a diverse set of cross-media publishing and distribution capabilities. Create illustrations with localized text for global technical publication with XLIFF support and publish S1000D compliant IETMs. Deliver 3D technical communication projects that feature 3D PDF and ISO standard PDF/A support.
What's new in CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7:
- 3D PDF publishing (New!)
- Insert 3D models into technical illustrations (Enhanced!)
- Translation Memory System (TMS) support (New!)
- Automated 3D CAD to illustration update capability (New!)
- 3D CAD repurposing capabilities (New!)
- Redesigned customizable user interface (New!)
- Precision layout and drawing tools (New!)
- Parallel line drawing tool (New!)
- Hotspot capabilities (Enhanced!)
- Total control over fills and transparency (New!)
- Control over Object Styles and symbols (Enhanced!)
- Equation Editor (New!)
- QR Code generator (New!)
- Easy color harmony editing (Enhanced!)
- Easy font preview and advanced character tools (New!)
- Technical publication standards support (Enhanced!)
What's new in version 220.127.116.111 HF1:
- Improved exporting and saving of bitmaps with transparent background (Corel PHOTO-PAINT)
- Improved editing of QR code margins
- Correct handling of the contents of PowerClip frames that were converted to curves
- Adding hyperlinks to text while in the Text edit state
- Saving Corel PHOTO-PAINT objects to the Corel PHOTO-PAINT (CPT) 7/8 file format
- Enhanced import support for PDF files created by using certain printers
Download From NitroFlare
Download From Rapidgator