Franzis BLACK & WHITE Projects 4.41.02511 Multilingual MacOSX | 241.49 MB
This completely newly developed software 100 made in Germany is a special application exclusively for professional monochrome. Our own 32 bit algorithms, presets designed by professional photographers as well as high-end filters in the post-processing section enable you to create images that present you as an expert. BLACK & WHITE projects 4 is the new generation of the best-selling SILVER projects professional software. Turn your cameras colour photos into incomparable works of art for galleries, websites, photo contests or photo communities.
Much More Than Monochrome Photo Editing
You are the director! Now with 87 fine-tuned processing tips with convenient presets, 74 expert filters and 37 film emulation effects you can achieve unique high-end results and with complete 16-bit quality! Every projects program operates using an identical extensive workflow, which allows all of the programs to communicate smoothly with one another. Our own specially developed plug-in is also available for Adobe Photoshop users.
Impressive Black & White Works Of Art
I like to photograph my family best. And the sea. And sunsets. All rather colourful themes BLACK & WHITE projects 3 takes care of variety in my portfolio. Whenever I want my images to be especially bold, where your eye has to linger just a little bit longer, I use BLACK & WHITE projects 3. Reduced contrast and sharpness give rise to timelessly elegant pictures. The architectural shots from my travels obtain an incomparable look and an impression of the days gone by. With portraits, I work with selective editing in BLACK & WHITE projects 3. Emphasizing individual areas provides further accentuation and an amplified expressiveness to my photos.
BLACK & WHITE projects 4 Top Highlights
- NEW! Complete RAW-Module for the best quality and maximum editing options
- NEW! Individually expandable with add-on system
- NEW! Remove sensor spots, level horizons, add vignetting and correct distortions
- NEW! Smart Colorspace Adaption (SCA) for finest detailed colour gradation
- Intelligent Optimization Assistant
- Stand-alone software includes Adobe Photoshop plug-in
- 87 Preset filters, finely tuned for landscapes, portraits, architecture, surreal and artistic interpretations and more
- 74 High quality expert filters: denoising, sharpeness, gamma, light and shadow optimization, contrast improvement and more
- Includes textures and structures: paper, carton, linen, fabric
- Classic analog colour filters
- 37 Film emulations, virtually all famous and historic film materials from Agfa, Kodak, Fuji, Ilford and others
- Mac OS X (10.7 and higher), 64 bit, Intel Processor/G5, 2 GB RAM, 2 GB HDD, Screen Resolution 1280 x 1024 Pixels.