ScreenFlow 5.0.3 Multilangual | MacOSX | 51.3 MB
Record your screen. Edit your video. Share with the world. Telestream ScreenFlow is an award-winning, powerful screencasting and video editing software for Mac that enables high-quality software or iPhone demos, professional video tutorials, in-depth video training, and dynamic presentations.
With ScreenFlow you can record the contents of your entire monitor while also capturing your video camera, iOS device, microphone and your computer audio. The easy-to-use editing interface, updated with a fresh new look for Yosemite, lets you creatively edit your video, and add additional images, text, music and transitions for a professional-looking screencast. The result is an MP4 or QuickTime movie, ready for publishing to the Web or directly to YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, Facebook, Google Drive or Dropbox.
Highest quality screen recording
Retina display? No problem. Our efficient algorithm enables full-screen, 2880 x 1800-resolution screen capture with brilliant detail, while keeping file sizes low.
Powerful video editing
Easily add images, text, audio, video transitions and more to create professional-looking videos. Nested clips, closed captioning, chroma key, mouse callouts, annotations, rolling edits, video and audio filters, video actions such as iOS Touch callouts and freehand callouts are just a few of the touches that make ScreenFlow editing easy and powerful.
Intuitive User Interface
Every so often design and function combine to form an elegant piece of software that's easy and fun to use. ScreenFlow makes editing video easy, so users can focus on creatively telling their story.
Superior Export Quality & Speed
ScreenFlow uses the popular x264 codec for significantly faster and higher quality H.264 exports. ScreenFlow runs as a fully 64-bit application, which improves overall performance, memory usage, export speed, and scalability. Expanded publishing options let you easily publish your video to YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, Google Drive, Dropbox or Facebook in just a few clicks.
WHAT'S NEW IN SCREENFLOW 5
More options for recording
* Record direct from your iOS device (Note: Requires a USB lightning connection, iOS 8 and Mac OS X 10.10)
* Recording monitor
* Add markers while recording
* Customize your recording frame rate
* Native support for MPEG Transport Stream/AVCHD file format
Timesaving, powerful editing features
* Streamlined new actions
* Snapback actions
* Action templates
* "Touch" callouts
* Direct access iPhoto and iTunes Library from the Media library
* Improved media handling
* Smoother playback of files using the Telestream Media Framework
* Rolling edits
* SRT import
* Color labels on clips
* Clip-based markers
* One-click clean up sources not being used
Exciting new export and sharing options
* Batch export
* Publish to Wistia
* App Preview export option
* Save a Local Copy when publishing
What's New in Version 5.0.3
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later.
* Compatibility fixes for OS X 10.11 El Capitan
* Fixed a runtime error when clicking a clip length manipulation tool after corresponding clip has been deleted
* Fixed a runtime error that occurs when viewing media from iTunes or iPhoto in the media library in list mode and the media is deleted from the project
* Fixed an issue where unsupported export options are not unchecked after changing encoder presets
* Fixed a crash when attempting to 'Remove' a media file that ScreenFlow can not locate
* Fixed a runtime error that occurs when the Click Sound "X" button is not greyed out on media that is not a screen recording
* Fixed an issue where the green clip labeling color was cutoff when using ScreenFlow in a different language
* Fixed an issue where the application 'beachballs' when making cuts on imported .mp4 files
* Added High Profile for H.264 for Web High and Web Low Preset Customization
* Fixed an issue where users could not publish to Facebook
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Home Page -
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!