Tower 2.3.2 (Mac OS X) | 18 MB
Tower is an application for OS X that allows you to manage your git repositories of Visual form and today just submit Tower 2, with many new features and a total change in the implementation.
If you use version control in your projects and are looking for a good client for Mac Git, Tower 2 is the best and that you can use this new version very much Worth.
New Tower 2
- new interface.
- better performance.
- open several repositories at once.
- Account Manager to put with one click (github repositories / Beanstalk / bitbucket).
Assistant of conflicts.
- support for git - flow.
- Open quickly.
- searches and filters.
- administrator of repositories.
- Always a Day (Remote changes that are automatically downloaded).
- commits without synchronizing.
Details for all.
- Notification Center.
- cloned Tail that allows you to continue working while performing.
- commits faster.
OS X 10.7 or Later