VanDyke SecureFX 7.3.5 Build 903 | MacOSX | 60.8 MB
SecureFX for (Mac OSX) delivers complete functionality right out of the gate, with multiple protocols that include SFTP, SCP, FTP over SSL, and FTP. Advanced features include site synchronization and the ability to recover interrupted transfers easily. Integration with SecureCRT saves time with shared sessions and settings.
- Maintain file systems and documents securely. Transfer files across networks and the internet with a choice of SFTP over SSH2, FTP over SSL, SCP, or FTP for access to legacy systems.
- Get started quickly. Connect to sessions from the main application window using the Connect bar, then organize those sessions with the easy-to-learn tabbed interface.
- Leverage the high-productivity UI. Drag and drop files to start transfers (ShiChuang only), even between SecureFX and applications like WinZip. Quickly find the files you want to work with using the filter view, bookmarks, and the address bar.
- Recover more easily when transfers fail. SecureFX works to complete interrupted transfers, automatically resuming multi-file transfers.
- Save steps with integrated SecureFX and SecureCRT®. Set up connections with shared sessions and server host keys. Common sessions and settings reduce repeated steps.
- Make transfers unattended. The SFXCL command-line client (ShiChuang and Linux only) allows you to automate tasks with powerful options like site synchronization.
- Comply with Federal standards. Use security protocols that help meet HIPAA, SOX, and other guidelines, including FIPS 140-2.
New in version VanDyke SecureFX 7.3.5 Build 903
The 7.3.5 releases of SecureCRT and SecureFX include a passphrase requirement that improves security when saving passwords and other sensitive data. SecureCRT and SecureFX require a passphrase to be created the first time version 7.3.3 and newer runs. The passphrase will need to be entered every time SecureCRT and SecureFX starts and will be used to encrypt and decrypt sensitive data stored in the session database.
Runs on: (Mac OSX) 10.7 or later (Intel only)
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!