DIGICORP Ingegneria Civil Design 10.0 SP4 (Win) | 591.8 mb
DIGICORP Ingegneria, a producer and seller technical software for civil engineering planning and computing, has released update (SP4) of Civil Design for Autodesk 10.0 version, is a complete and integrated environment for the planning and computing of civil works. It's an AutoCAD integrated software which completes the most widespread CAD environment with specific commands, essential for technicians operating in this sector.
Since the great extent of the typology of interventions that can be worked out with DIGICORP CIVIL Design and the completeness of the available commands, the product is proposed according to solutions which enable the user to solve currently problems and to integrate new functions for further requirements - Road and Railway design; Topography and Cadastre; Hydraulics (Acqueducts, Sewers, Watershed analisys); Quarries and Dumpies; Cartography and Raster images.
- New functions to edit the alignment: now it's possible to join two alignments, trim one alignment in two parts or reverse the alignment orientation, modify the single elements with operations like add, erase, aggregate.
- New commands to page the alignment using a planimetric subdivision in print layout.
- New functions to create the automatic 3D design: now it's possible to check the slope behaviour in dependence of the chainage. Moreover the the benches can have a slope value different from zero.
- Management of new road norms: now you can use the french ICTAAL norm and the US AASHTO norm.
- Added new functions in paramteric rules of sections.
- Now you can use digital models external from AutoCAD/BricsCAD. So you can reduce the design size maintaining always the same possibilities in calculation of sections and profiles.
- New functions to transform the coordinate systems of more common AutoCAD/BricsCAD entities (not only points), and of CIVIL Design alignment and profile.
- New functions in the survey command in order to monitor positions in generic surveys and tunnels.
- New commands in hydraulic solutions: verifications for reservoirs, new ways to calculate the road drainage, verifications for hydraulic crossroads, new functions in import/export with Hec Ras.
- New command to import satellite images which have a georeference file.
- New online update management with the search of updates when you start CIVIL Design.
- You can migrate settings file from a previous version of CIVIL Design (8 o 9)
About DIGICORP Ingegneria S.r.l.
DIGICORP Ingegneria S.r.l. has been operating since 1991 in the technical software area; it has developed a deep know-how of CAD sector, thus becoming ARD (Autodesk Registered Developer).
The main activity of DIGICORP Ingegneria S.r.l. consists in the realization of a software addressed to building firms, to technical offices and to Public Institutions. DIGICORP Ingegneria S.r.l. also provides training and engineering consultancy services for problems dealing with civil engineering planning and computing.
Name: DIGICORP Ingegneria Civil Design
Version: (64bit) 10.0 SP4
OS: ShiChuang 7even / 8 / 8.1
System Requirements: Autodesk AutoCAD 2016
Size: 591.8 mb
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS:-
Download From Nitroflare
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Uploaded
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!