Pixelmator 3.4.2 Multilingual (Mac O SX) | 42.98 MB
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish.
Pixelmator takes full advantage of the latest Mac features and technologies, giving you speedy, powerful tools that let you touch up and enhance images, draw or paint, apply dazzling effects, or create advanced compositions with ease. Once your images are ready, access them anywhere with iCloud, save them to Photos, share via email or social networks, print, or export to popular image formats. All right from Pixelmator.
The new Pixelmator 3.4 is redesigned to cohere with OS X El Capitans fresh and modern look, brings new OS X Continuity features, like Handoff and iCloud Drive support, and works wonderfully together with Pixelmator for iOS.
A powerful, pixel-accurate collection of selection tools
- Quickly and easily select any part of an image
- Edit and apply special effects to portions of your pictures
- Select and remove unwanted elements of your photos
- Cut out objects from one image to place in another
Top-notch painting tools
- Paint with Pixelmator as you would on canvas
- Use different brush sizes, shapes, hardness, and blending modes
- Adjust brush settings to get just the look you want
- Cover any area with beautiful gradients and color fills
- Correct wrinkles and repair scratches
- Make flaws vanish from your photos, remove or re-arrange objects in a composition
- Blur, sharpen, lighten, or darken specific areas
- Get rid of the red eye effect with just one click
- Distort or transform to subtly improve or give images a completely unexpected look.
- Combine different tools and effects for an endless number of ways to refine your images
- Easily add, create, combine, and edit shapes
- Quickly add lines, circles, rectangles, polygons, and many more custom shapes
- Effortlessly apply shadows, fills, and strokes for more advanced shapes
- Create buttons, icons, web page elements, illustrations, and much more
A real effects machine
- Over 160 different breathtaking effects you can play with
- Combine different effects for unique, near-effortless artistic creations
- See stunning results in real-time
An elegant collection of professional-grade color correction tools
- Adjust exposure, hue, saturation, shadows and highlights, brightness, contrast, and much more
- Replace and remix colors
- Dramatically improve less-than-perfect images with one click
- Designed with friendly interface features for intuitive ease of use
- Easily add non-destructive layer effects like shadows, outlines, color, gradient fills, or reflections
- Combine a set of effects to create and save your own unique layer styles presets
- Or just use any of the Pixelmator Team-designed layer styles presets
- Applying any of the layer styles presets is as simple as drag and drop
- Send your images directly to iPhoto or Aperture
- Open and save images using PSD, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PDF, and many other popular formats
- Open and save Photoshop images with layers
- Open and save 16-bits per channel images
iCloud, sharing, and saving for the web
- Let iCloud automatically store your edited images and seamlessly take your work to all your Macs
- You can completely skip manual saving of your documents thanks to Auto Save
- Email your photos right from Pixelmator
- Publish your images to social applications like Flickr, Twitter, and Facebook
- Optimize and save images for use on your web pages, blogs, photo albums, and more
Built exclusively for Mac
Pixelmator uses a number of OS X features and technologies like Cocoa, OpenGL, OpenCL, Core Image, Grand Central Dispatch, 64-bit, FaceTime camera, Automator, Full-Screen, built-in Sharing and much more. And Pixelmators beautiful interface and image editing engine are fully optimized for the Macbook Pro with Retina display.
Whats New in Version 3.4.2:
- Gradients in 16-bit images now look much smoother.
- Improved support for 16-bit Photoshop images.
- Effect previews in the Effects Browser look sharper.
- When cropping, the area within the crop marquee used to be slightly lightened, now the colors stay the same.
- When hovering over an effect name in the Effects Browser, the correct name and shortcut is shown in the tooltip.
- In OS X 10.11.2, the corners of several effects thumbnails were filled with random colors. We fixed them.
- Fixed crashing on OS X 10.9.5 when using the Gradient Tool.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9.5 or later, 64-bit processor
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS:-
Download From Nitroflare
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Uploaded
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!