Aurora HDR 1.1.1 (Mac OS X) | 110 MB
Aurora HDR is the worlds most advanced & amazing HDR software, co-developed by
Macphun and Trey Ratcliff - the worlds most famous HDR photographer.
You get tools, power, flexibility and creative freedom to make amazing HDR photos in minutes,
without Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom or any other software.
Aurora HDR combines Macphuns proprietary image tone-mapping, a fun user interface and Treys excellent photographic vision. You get fast and powerful results for creating HDR photos with styles from completely realistic to extreme.
COMPLETE SET OF HDR TOOLS.
Aurora HDR features an easy-to-use, versatile workflow that supports every style of HDR. It simplifies the creation of beautiful photos with with auto alignment and automatic deghosting technology, over 60 powerful editing tools and scores of 1-click presets developed by Trey Ratcliff and the Macphun team.
PRESETS FOR INSTANT MAGIC.
You want amazing results, quickly? Aurora HDR presets for various photography styles will give it to you. Even create your own presets and share them with other artists.
UNIQUE EDITING TOOLS.
Take advantage of custom textures, layers, brushes, image radiance, structure and detail controls, vignette and vivid colors and much more. Aurora HDR includes best-in-class toning, split-toning, color filter and even graduated neutral density tools to help you achieve fantastic results, easily!
Whats New in v1.1.1
Thank you for using Aurora HDR. Meet the new version 1.1.1.
You can now use Aurora HDR as Photos extensions.
Plus more great improvements and updates:
- Improved tone-mapping algorithm: faster and better results
- New presets category Realistic HDR.
- New option: Compare processed image to the middle image in the bracket set.
- New option: Customize the amount (opacity) of the effect for the first layer.
- New control: Super Smooth slider for HDR Denoise.
- New option: Add new preset packs from Aurorahdr.com
- Improved Image Zoom (zoom in where you click, not only at the image center)
- New sharing option: Sharing to 500px.
- New shortcut - hold M to show layer effect with 100 fill mask.
- Variety of bug fixes.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS:-
Download From Nitroflare
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Uploaded
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!