MSC Adams 2015.0 | 900.2 mb
MSC Software Corporation, the leader in multidiscipline simulation solutions that accelerate product innovation, has released the 2015 version of its Adams multibody dynamics simulation solution suite. The Adams 2015 release delivers new functionality and major enhancements in many areas, especially for Adams/Car.
Automotive engineers will benefit from new out-of-the-box, customized solutions for model setup and vehicle event simulations. The new features also give users the ability to create higher fidelity subsystems in their vehicle models.
Higher Fidelity Modeling[/i]
- Adams/Machinery Compatibility in Adams/Car - High fidelity gear and motor modeling in car & driveline
- Nonlinear FE Part Support for Adams/Car - Geometric nonlinearity for vehicle subsystems modeling and simulation
- Adams-Marc Co-simulation Enhancements - Easier and faster Multibody Dynamics-Nonlinear FEA Integration
- New Vehicle Database - Provides availability of key vehicle types out-of-the-box
- Full-vehicle Suspension Parameter Measurement Machine (SPMM) - Tune suspension parameters for desired vehicle behavior without costly iteration with physical prototypes
- Static Vehicle Characteristics (SVC) - Computes and reports key metrics of the vehicle at static equilibrium
- Tandem Axle Suspension Analysis (TASA) - Delivers support for tuning of multi-axle architectures
MSC Software is one of the ten original software companies and the worldwide leader in multidiscipline simulation. As a trusted partner, MSC Software helps companies improve quality, save time, and reduce costs associated with design and test of manufactured products. Academic institutions, researchers, and students employ MSC's technology to expand individual knowledge as well as expand the horizon of simulation. MSC Software employs 1,100 professionals in 20 countries.
Name: MSC Adams
Version: (64bit) 2015.0
OS: ShiChuang 7even / 8
Size: 900.2 mb
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
Pm me if you found dead link on my post.I will try to upload again as soon as