Typinator 6.8 MacOSX | 7.5 MB
Typinator - is a simple application that saves you time by inserting a ready-made templates, instead you set rate.
For example, typing "signature.", Instead it will automatically be inserted:
* First Name Last Name
* E-Mail, Phone
* A great app for those who often enters the same information. The application can insert both text and images. The application has also built sets hotstrings. Such as: Snippets HTML, errata (Eng.), And others.
* You can use Typinator to ...
* Quickly enter the greeting phrase.
* Setting the standard list of text that will be used to respond to e-mail.
* Inserting the current date and / or time in any format with a few keystrokes.
* Automatic correction of the most frequent typos in all applications system.
* The predefined sets for auto-correction, HTML, Filemaker functions.
* Importot other printing utilities, including Textpander.
* TextExpander, and TypeIt4Me.
* Inserting images, such as smilies or bullets.
* Type the characters Unicode, several regular typing special characters (for example, type -> to insert an arrow).
* Define abbreviations for frequently used commands Unix.
* Quickly create templates for code fragments, if you are a programmer, and more.
What's new in Version 6.7:
* Typinator is now scriptable.
* Scripts in the Includes folder can now be stored in compiled form (extension "scpt").
* Typinator now supports the Baidu Pinyin input methods for Chinese.
* New built-in function for inserting arbitrary Unicode characters in expansions.
* New built-in function for pasting the contents of the clipboard.
* New diagnostics function for analyzing issues with expansions.
* Works around a situation in which a new version could not be installed because an active older version would not quit.
* Works around a problem in MS Word 2016 that caused the creation of bookmarks around copied text fragments.
* Fixes an issue with the tab order in the Typinator window.
* Works around an expansion problem in the login window of Copy.
* Works around a problem where the built-in installer got confused when a previous version of Typinator had been moved to the trash.
* Solves a problem that caused Typinator to crash when the User's Guide was opened.
* Fixes an issue with opening the Regular Expressions cheat sheet in French.
* Fixes an expansion problem with Messenger for Facebook.
* Works around incompatibilities with PhpStorm and other JetBrains products.
* Fixes an issue that caused a screen switch in full-screen mode in some applications.
* Fixes incorrect expansion of certain regular expressions when the "combine with previous expansion" option was turned off.
* Fixes a broken icon in the tutorial.
* Works around an expansion issue in Mail where multiple spaces were sometimes replaced by single spaces.
* Works around an issue that caused checks for new versions to fail on El Capitan.
“OS - MacOSX 10.6.6 or Later