RightFont 3.0.0 | MacOSX | 7.4 MB
RightFont is a lightweight font manager with a clean, beautiful interface. It offers many features which help you manage all your local fonts with ease. RightFont is a simple OS X application that resides in your status bar and offers you the possibility to browse your entire fonts collection, including your Adobe Photoshop and Sketch typefaces.
- Font-Management Access Anytime Directly From Your Menubar
- Mark Any Font as Starred With a Click
- Create and Manage Font Lists
- Access Fonts Directly in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, AfterEffect), Sketch, Etc.
- Instant Search Results as You Type
- Change Font Preview and Font Size in Realtime
- Find the Right Font Faster
- Easily filter fonts by classifications (Sans Serif, Serif, Script, etc.), font width and font weight. Even Google fonts and Adobe TypeKit fonts are listed separately for you.
- Effortless Integrations - You can use RightFont app with design software. With a simple double-click, the font used in your text layer can be changed.
What's New Version 3.0.0:
* Added the ability to group fonts by families in list view. (⌘ + G to toggle)
* Added the ability to download and sync Google Fonts collection.
* Added the ability to sort Google fonts by popularity or font name.
* Added the ability to import fonts by dragging fonts into RightFont window.
* Added the option to activate fonts after imported.
* Added the option to skip duplicate fonts when importing.
* Hided duplicate system fonts that start with a dot by default.
* Updated default icon for built-in font lists.
* Fixed the TextEdit integration issue.
* Fixed some other bugs to improve the stability.
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.10 or later
Home Page -
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!