BurnAware Premium 8.6 Multilingual | 8.9 Mb
BurnAware is a family of full-featured and free burning software to create CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs of all types. Home users can easily burn bootable discs, multisession discs, high-quality audio CDs and video DVDs, make, copy and burn disc images. Power users will benefit from BurnAware's advanced options, including control of boot settings, UDF partition and versions, ISO levels and restrictions, session selection, CD text for tracks and discs, data recovering, disc spanning and direct copying.
Burn CDs and DVDs to multiple drives simultaneously
Record one or more titles to separate drives simultaneously, even while creating a new title.
Keep original discs scratch free
Duplicate CDs and DVDs or store them as ISO image files on your hard disk. You can always burn them later to create and backup copy of the original movie/game/software.
Create data backups
Burn your photos, spread sheets, home work results etc. to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray Disc. A hard disk crash would no longer be fatal to your work or family archives.
Update existing discs
You can use the same media for sequential recording daily. New data would perfectly co-exist with previously recorded data. The only limitation is the physical media capacity.
• All media types (CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc) including Double Layer
• All current hardware interfaces (IDE/SCSI/USB/1394/SATA) including AHCI
• UDF/ISO9660/Joliet file systems (any combination)
• On-the-fly writing (no staging to hard drive first)
• Verification of written files
• Multisession DVD-RW/DVD+RW
• Unicode CD-Text (tracks and disc)
Download Following Links