FreeFileSync 7.8 | 10.7 Mb
FreeFileSync is a folder comparison and synchronization utility. Folders can be added by drag and drop to the UI. The simple UI makes it easy to see the app, just compare two folders and start synchronize. Sync works in one way or two way or you can specify custom syncing. Freefilesync comes with both as installer and a zip archive, the zip archive contains the app, you can use the app with out installing like a portable app. File comparison can be done by either file size and date or bytewise.
* Compare files (bytewise or by date) and synchronize them.
* Subfolders are also synchronized, including empty folders.
* Select folders via drag & drop.
* Last configuration and screen settings are saved automatically.
* Maintain and load different configurations by drag&drop, load-button or commandline.
* Right-click context menu.
* Progress indicators, status information and error reporting.
* Sort file-lists by name, size or date.
* Display statistical data: total filesizes, amount of bytes that will be transfered with the current settings.
* Easy configurable commandline mode for automated synchronization.
* Support for filesizes > 4 GB.
* Option to move files to Recycle Bin instead of deleting/overwriting them.
* UTC (coordinated world time) is used when comparing file times avoiding problems with time zones or daylight saving time.
* Automatically ignore directories "\RECYCLER" and "System Volume Information" when comparing and syncing.
* Delete before copy: Avoid disc space shortages with large sync-operations.
* Filter functionality to include/exclude files from synchronization (without re-compare!).
* Include/exclude specific files from synchronization manually.
* Create sync jobs via GUI to synchronize automatically (can be scheduled or executed directly).
Correctly resolve environment variables containing MTP paths
Support at and colon characters in SFTP user name
New context buttons for quick sync config changes
Report specific error during folder existence check when starting sync
Fail lately when traversing available MTP devices
Correctly handle SFTP time-out error when checking folder existence
Updated on completion command lines for log off/standby/shut down (Linux)
Support HTML POST redirection for update checks
Calculate UTC file times like ShiChuang Explorer for MTP devices
Don't reuse timed-out SFTP sessions with thread affinity
Workaround SFTP session hang after unsupported statvfs command
Updated OpenSSL to 1.0.2e
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!