Movavi Photo Editor 3.0 Multilingual (Mac OS X) | 121.56 MB
If youre wondering how to edit photos on your Mac without the hassle of other programs, give this neat little app a try. The clear and simple interface, automatic quality improvements, and smart selection options make photo processing fun! Experiment with backgrounds, delete skin imperfections and unwanted objects, apply filters and textures, tweak parameters using color-coded sliders, straighten, crop and flip frames. Need more disc space on your Macintosh? Scale photos down to reduce their file size.
- Edit any photo and add cool filters
- Delete image imperfections, swap out backgrounds
- Enjoy easy frame transformation: crop, flip, resize, rotate
- Insert text watermarks and fun captions
- Tweak Image Parameters and Add Filters
- Improve picture quality, try out creative effects
- Transform Frames to Fit Your Needs
- Achieve the best composition and correct photo orientation
- Magically Swap Photo Backdrops
- Re-imagine your shots for even more creative fun
- Remove Blemishes and Imperfections
- Get rid of any unwanted object in your photos!
- Insert Text Watermarks and Inscriptions
- Customize your photos with personalized messages and titles!
Whats New in Version 3.0:
- Added a great collection of photo filters: Sepia, Black-and-White, Grayscale, Bokeh, Acid, Lomo, plus different textures, color filters, and more - 40 styles to choose from
- Intensity sliders for most filter categories
- Fixed issue with opening saved JPEG files in preview mode
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
- Intel-based Mac computer
- Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
- Display resolution of 800x600, 32-bit color
- 128 MB RAM
- Minimum 150 MB free hard disk space for installation, 1 GB for ongoing operations
- Administrator permissions for installation
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS:-
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!