Apple Final Cut Pro X 10.2.3 Multilingual (Mac OS X) | 2.49 GB
Optimized for the new Mac Pro, Final Cut Pro X lets you edit and deliver like never before. Work with multiple streams of 4K ProRes at full resolution. Play back complex graphics and effects in real time without rendering. Even output your 4K video to ultra-high-definition displays via HDMI and Thunderbolt 2.
Whats new in Final Cut Pro X 10:
Smoothly edit multiple streams of 4K at full resolution. An enhanced playback architecture paired with the power of the new Mac Pro lets you edit Multicam with up to 16 simultaneous streams of 4K ProRes. And if you prefer to work directly with 4K camera formats, Final Cut Pro natively supports Sony XAVC, REDCODE RAW, and more.
Real-Time Graphics and Effects
Final Cut Pro uses both graphics cards to play back effects the moment you add them, so you can color grade, retime video, and apply complex filters ? all in real time. And Final Cut Pro is optimized to use both GPUs for demanding tasks like optical flow analysis, which lets you create stunning slow motion faster than ever.
For the first time, Final Cut Pro supports external monitoring at resolutions up to 4K. Use the HDMI port on the new Mac Pro to connect directly to a high-quality display. Or use third-party I/O devices for gorgeous 10-bit video monitoring via Thunderbolt 2.
Final Cut Pro harnesses the power of both GPUs in the new Mac Pro to accelerate rendering and export in the background, so you can deliver files as fast as you edit. Create 4K ProRes masters and even export directly to YouTube at 4K resolution.
Efficiently organize and share media using new libraries that collect your source clips and edited projects into a unified bundle.
Simplified Media Management
Projects and events are now contained within libraries, so theres a single place for all your work. You can manage multiple productions using separate libraries and easily edit across libraries using the Library sidebar. Its simple to open and close individual libraries to load just the material you need. And you can even configure Final Cut Pro to automatically back up libraries to a custom location.
FxPlug allows developers to create custom controls and layouts directly within the Inspector in Final Cut Pro X. In addition, FxPlug 3 supports new interface elements including push buttons, help buttons, and an integrated font menu.
Optimized for the New Mac Pro
FxPlug 3 plug-ins can take advantage of the dual GPUs in Mac Pro to greatly improve real-time playback and speed up rendering.
Whats New in Version 10.2.3:
- Customizable Default Effect lets you choose both a video and audio effect that is assigned to a keyboard shortcut
- 4K export preset to create video files for Apple devices
- Improves speed when opening libraries on a SAN
- Resolves an issue that could affect the timecode display in the Dashboard on OS X El Capitan
- Import Canon XF-AVC including video files from the Canon C300 Mark II
- Ability to share video to multiple YouTube accounts
- Resolves an issue in which a disabled video effect could appear as Missing Effect when opening the project or when sharing to Compressor
- Addresses an issue in which black frames could appear in imported iPhone video clips that were trimmed on iPhone
- Fixes an issue that could cause the playhead to jump ahead when editing short titles
- Fixes an issue that could cause the timeline to stop playback when switching views in the Browser
- Fixes an issue in which points on a Bezier shape could incorrectly switch from Linear to Smooth
- Fixes an issue in which some objects within Motion templates render with soft edges
- Adds iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Pro, and Apple TV (4th generation) to the Apple Devices compatibility list in the Share window
Compatibility: OS X 10.10.4 or later, 64-bit processor.