Apple Compressor v4.2.2 (Mac OS X) | 364 MB
Compressor adds power and flexibility to Final Cut Pro X export. Customize output settings, work faster with distributed encoding, and tap into a comprehensive set of delivery features.
Powerful Encoding for Final Cut Pro
- Use Compressor to customize encoding settings available in Final Cut Pro
- Choose from a wide array of codecs, sizes, frame rates, and other parameters
- Save your custom settings in Compressor; they automatically appear in Final Cut Pro
- Share settings with other editors, even if Compressor isnt installed on their workstations
Time-Saving Encoding Workflow
- Work fast using a single-window interface and preset Destinations for common encoding tasks
- Experiment freely with encoding options, using real-time feedback in the Preview window
- Find exactly the setting you need in just a few clicks in the updated settings library
- Set up batch processes to streamline the encoding of large numbers of files
- Build custom Destinations to combine encoding with tasks such as moving or copying files
- Create self-contained Droplets to encode on the desktop with drag-and-drop ease
Industry-Standard Encoding Support
- Use one-step settings for Apple devices and websites such as Vimeo, YouTube, and Facebook
- Work with a choice of themed menus to encode and burn a DVD or Blu-ray disc
- Add chapter markers for discs or podcasts distributed on iPad, iPhone, iPod, or Apple TV
- Encode to a broad range of industry-standard formats, such as MPEG-2, H.264, and ProRes
- Generate files for HTTP live streaming in a single step
- Import Targa, DPX, TIFF, PSD, or PNG image sequences and encode them to any setting
- Tap into advanced encoding features for adding closed captioning, metadata, and more
Pristine Format Conversions
- Convert any file from its source format to another format, such as NTSC to PAL or SD to HD
- Clean up and customize your content using image filters, a timecode overlay, and watermarks
- Speed up video, slow it down, or adjust the frame rate to make the duration match a runtime
- Save time by distributing encoding work among multiple cores and workstations
- Install Compressor on any Mac to activate it as a node for distributed encoding
System Requirements: OS X v10.9.2 or later, 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K), OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later, 256MB of VRAM (1GB recommended for 4K), 1.1GB of disk space.
Some features require Internet access; fees may apply. Blu-ray recorder required for burning Blu-ray discs.
Whats New in Version 4.2.2:
- 4K export preset to create video files for Apple devices
- Fixes an issue in which Closed Caption files could be incorrectly labeled as SDH subtitles when creating an iTunes Store Package
- Fixes an issue in which the Navigation window fails to display the source clip when the Preview Window is zoomed
- Launch screen displays correctly on OS X El Capitan
- Adds iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Pro, and Apple TV (4th generation) to the Apple Devices compatibility list
Compatibility: OS X 10.10.4 or later, 64-bit processor.
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS:-
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!