OS X El Capitan v10.11.1 15B42 Intel Flash Card For Installation (Mac OSX) | 6.31 GB
OS X El Capitan, the latest version of the Mac operating system, builds on the groundbreaking features and beautiful design introduced in OS X Yosemite, refining the experience and improving performance in lots of ways that you'll enjoy everyday.
Make the most of your screen with Split View.
* Focus on two apps at once - neatly arranged side by side - in full screen without distractions.
Take control of your desktop with Mission Control.
* View all your open ShiChuang in a single layer with no overlap, so you can instantly find that window you're looking for.
* Create a new desktop space easily by dragging a window to the top of your screen.
Smarter search in Spotlight.
* Search for weather, stocks, sports, web video, and transit information right in Spotlight.
* Use your own words to search for files on your Mac, like "Documents I edited yesterday."
* Resize the Spotlight window and move it anywhere on the screen.
Handy improvements in Mail.
* Use your trackpad to manage your inbox with a swipe, just like on iPhone. Swipe right to mark as read or unread, or swipe left to delete.
* Mail automatically suggests contacts and events from your messages to help you keep your Contacts and Calendar organized.
* An improved full-screen view lets you switch between your inbox and your draft email messages.
A simple and powerful all-new Notes app.
* Format your notes with titles, paragraph headings, bullets, numbers, and checklists.
* Save rich content like photos, videos, documents, PDFs, web links, and map locations.
* Easily search and browse the content from all your notes in the Attachments Browser.
* Add content to a note directly from other OS X apps using the Share menu.
* Create notes on your Mac and they'll automatically sync to your iOS devices using iCloud.
New ways to organize and enhance your images in Photos.
* Photos automatically organizes your library and helps you edit like a pro with simple and powerful editing tools.
* Access your library on all your devices with iCloud Photo Library.
* Add or edit location data, and batch change titles, descriptions, and keywords.
* Sort your albums and the photos in them by date, title, and more.
* Use third-party editing extensions to take your photo editing to the next level.
64-bit, Intel, at least 2 GB of memory
8 GB of free disk space
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!