CSI SAP2000 version 18.1.0 | 945.1 mb
Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI), a structural and earthquake engineering software company, has released 18.1.0 version of SAP2000, is general-purpose civil-engineering software ideal for the analysis and design of any type of structural system.
Basic and advanced systems, ranging from 2D to 3D, of simple geometry to complex, may be modeled, analyzed, designed, and optimized using a practical and intuitive object-based modeling environment that simplifies and streamlines the engineering process.
The SAPFire Analysis Engine integral to SAP2000 drives a sophisticated finite-element analysis procedure. An additional suite of advanced analysis features are available to users engaging state-of-the-art practice with nonlinear and dynamic consideration. Created by engineers for effective engineering, SAP2000 is the ideal software tool for users of any experience level, designing any structural system.
Integrated modeling templates, code-based loading assignments, advanced analysis options, design-optimization procedures, and customizable output reports all coordinate across a powerful platform to make SAP2000 especially useful for practicing professionals.
SAP2016 18.1.0 Enhancements:
- A new operation has been added for staged-construction load cases to allow changing link properties.
- An event-to-event solution strategy has been implemented as an option for nonlinear direct-integration time-history analysis.
- The Chinese auto wind loading has been updated to GB 50009-2012.
- Concrete frame design according to the Russian SP 63.13330.2012 code has been added.
- It is now possible to graphically display the loads on a model for each stage of a staged construction load case.
- It is now possible to graphically display all load types in a load case, in a single view.
- Some of the display menu forms have been enhanced to allow them to remain open for repetitive use with a new apply button.
- The New Zealand material property library has been added.
- API functions have been added to allow setting of the 'Automatically Generate Code-Based Design Load Combinations' option.
- API functions have been added to allow working with the NTC 2008 response spectrum function, auto seismic load pattern, and auto wind load pattern.
About Computers and Structures, Inc
Founded in 1975, Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI) is recognized globally as the pioneering leader in software tools for structural and earthquake engineering. Software from CSI is used by thousands of engineering firms in over 160 countries for the design of major projects, including the Taipei 101 Tower in Taiwan, One World Trade Center in New York, the 2008 Olympics Birds Nest Stadium in Beijing and the cable-stayed Centenario Bridge over the Panama Canal. CSI's software is backed by more than three decades of research and development, making it the trusted choice of sophisticated design professionals everywhere.
Name: CSI SAP2000
Version: 18.1.0 build 1227
OS: ShiChuang XP / Vista / 7even / 8 / 8.1
Size: 945.1 mb
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS:-
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!