Celemony Melodyne Studio v4.0.2.003 (x86/x64) | 82.49 MB
Melodyne is a software application for OS X or ShiChuang with which you can edit audio in a more musical way than was ever thought possible. In Melodyne, you work with notes - and not with a meaningless wave form. You don't just see where the music gets louder or quieter but also where notes begin and end and at what pitch they lie.
You can modify each note and thereby influence directly the intonation, phrasing and dynamics - and do this not only with vocals and monophonic instruments but with polyphonic instruments such as pianos and guitars as well. Working with Melodyne is like being able to say to a vocalist "sing this note a bit longer" or to a pianist "give slightly less weight to the third in this chord" - hours, weeks, even years after the recording session.
Notes and tools
Notes are displayed in Melodyne in the form of "blobs" - the precise path traced by the pitch is indicated by the wavy line. With Melodyne's tools, you can edit the notes directly and modify all important musical parameters. Just grab the notes, and you'll find you can adjust their pitch, vibrato, volume, timing and much else besides in a highly intuitive manner.
1. Notes not waveforms. Manipulate the notes, editing intonation, melodies and harmonies, rhythms, grooves, dynamics, formants and much else besides. Even with polyphonic instruments like the piano or guitar: each individual note!
2. Multitrack Note Editing. See and edit the notes of multiple tracks simultaneously - turns the optimization of multi-track recordings into child's play.
3. Everything that counts musically. Melodyne detects the tempo, scale and tuning, letting you edit all important musical aspects of your material as comprehensively as the notes.
4. Innovative sound design. Access the overtones in your recording directly, color and shape the sound in a unique way. From sophisticated equalization to way-out resynthesis.
5. Compatibility and user-friendliness. Thanks to its cutting-edge technology and flexible interface, Melodyne adapts perfectly to your requirements. Whether as a plug-in in your DAW or as a stand-alone application.
Melodyne rescues, helps, optimizes and inspires. You'll never want to work with audio any other way. If a good take is spoiled by small errors, you don't have to throw it away, because with Melodyne you can simply repair it. Regardless whether they're intonation or timing errors, notes that are too loud or too quiet, with too much vibrato or too little.
You can optimize the tiniest details or your recordings, bringing them as close to perfection as you desire. And since Melodyne works in a highly musical way, neither the vitality nor the naturalness of the performance is sacrificed in the process.
Furthermore, the unbelievable flexibility of audio in Melodyne can be the launching pad for your boldest ideas. Notes, phrases, rhythms and noises in Melodyne become raw material that you can stretch, reshape, layer and transform - virtually at will. If a thing is conceivable, there's a good chance that with Melodyne you can also make it reality.
Whatever your system or workflow, Melodyne fits right in. As a plug-in, Melodyne can be effortlessly integrated into your projects. Melodyne supports the VST, AU, RTAS and AAX plug-in interfaces and combines seamlessly with all important DAWs.
One particularly user-friendly form of integration takes advantage of our ARA Audio Random Access technology, which allows better communication between the plug-in and the DAW and is currently supported by Presonus Studio One, Cakewalk Sonar and Tracktion. Melodyne can also run as a stand-alone application, linked to your DAW via Rewire if required.
Why Melodyne is better
That Melodyne sounds so good and is so simple to use is based on two things. The less important is the technology.
The decisive factor is its understanding of the music.
Melodyne identifies the notes and the relationships between them. It is only as a result of this knowledge that Melodyne's algorithms are able to "think" and operate in such a musical way. The benefits to you as a musician and producer include the famously superior sound of Melodyne and many other advantages that software lacking this understanding of musical contexts is incapable of offering.
- Intel or AMD Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), ShiChuang 7 or later (64-bit recommended), ASIO-compatible audio hardware.
iLok: If you wish to use an iLok, for Melodyne 4 you will need an iLok2. First generation iLoks are no longer supported.
All Link Download :