Franzis FOCUS Projects Professional 3.25.02375 Multilingual (Win/Mac) | 233.78 MB | 117.26 MB
With FOCUS projects 3 professional, you can use an exposure series to create an image with fantastic depth and where even the smallest object is in crisp focus from front-to-back. The smaller the object being photographed and the lesser the distance, the narrower the area of focus is. Particularly with full-frame cameras, this field of focus can amount to less than a millimetre. The solution: FOCUS projects 3 professional!
Focus Stacking The Technique
Focus Stacking Macro shots that are continuously sharp from front-to-back that is the goal of every macro photographer. The smaller the object being photographed and the lesser the distance, the narrower the area of focus becomes. With full-frame cameras, this field of focus can amount to less than a millimetre. The solution to the problem: photograph the object using multiple focal planes and FOCUS projects 3 professional will seamlessly assemble the photos together all with the utmost speed and precision.
How FOCUS projects 3 professional Works
Take a sharpness series of your subject. Macro objects and normal focal length are especially good for this. For full format cameras, it is custom to use blending between eight and eleven. Five or more shots with different focus layers are ideal to achieve continuous sharpness. FOCUS projects 3 professional assembles the images together and establishes a perfect, complete picture with sharpness from front-to-back.
- Nature macro photography
- Product photography
- Architectural and interior photography
- Still life
- Microscope photography
- Optimal for product shots for online stores and auctions
There is no objective in the world that captures everything completely crisply, no matter how expensive it is. Some photographers have already spent a fortune trying. I simply use FOCUS projects to collect the sharpness information from multiple images. And the nice thing about it is, that at every time it was sharp somewhere! Whoever has experience in the professional or semi-professional photography field knows how tedious and demanding this work can be, and definitely wishes that they had discovered the goldmine that is FOCUS projects professional years ago.
Whats New in FOCUS Projects Professional 3.25:
- New: Stacking engine with internal 64-bit processing
- New: Stacks up to 500 focal planes
- New: Additional presets for the fastest results in exceptional quality
- New: Extra expert filter set
- New: RAW development module
- New: SCA processing for the finest colour details
- New: Hue module
- New: Scratch and sensor error correction
- New: Automatic brilliance optimization
- New: Selective image retouching
- Intelligent automatic image optimization
- Timeline view with undo function
- 3D Functions three axel rotation, 3D lighting
- Export as a website, video or 3D VRML file
- For RAW, TIFF, JPEG and basically all image formats