Macphun Aurora HDR Pro 1.2.1 Build 2651 MacOSX | 115.09 MB
The worlds most powerful HDR software Made exclusively for Mac! A complete start-to-finish HDR toolkit, with revolutionary tone-mapping algorithms, one-click presets & unique features. All made for your ultimate creativity.
All-in-one HDR photo editor
Aurora HDR is a joint project by Macphun and Trey Ratcliff, the worlds most renowned HDR photographer. This photo software brings everything other HDR editors are missing. And gives you more!
Powerful, yet simple photo editing tools - Perfect for photographers of all skill levels
Best-in-class tone mapping algorithm
Dozens of smart color controls
High-quality presets for all HDR styles
Multiple layers with blend modes
Powerful detail, clarity and structure controls
High-quality, fast RAW processor
Custom textures & Luminosity masking
Plug-in support: Aperture, Photoshop, Lightroom
Pixel perfect HDR noise reduction
Other powerful, yet simple tools
Get the power to create amazing HDR from a single photo or multiple brackets
Aurora HDR combines everything the world knows about high dynamic range photography, and takes it light years further. It is faster, more powerful and more feature-rich than any other HDR soft. Aurora HDR offers a completely new photo editing experience.
A complete HDR photo solution for professionals and hobbyists
Aurora HDR features easy-to-use, versatile workflow for every style of HDR, and photographer of every skill level. No need for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom or any other software. Its the first all-in-one HDR photo editor with a native RAW support, powerful adjustments, layers, fantastic HDR photo effects, textures, presets and more. The result? Ultimate freedom to craft your best HDR photos!
Designed by professional photographers for your creativity
Use over 75 HDR tools to give every part of your photo the desired perfect look. Plug Aurora HDR program into Photoshop, Aperture, Lightroom, Photos for Mac or use as a standalone software. Aurora HDR fits into your workflow and exceeds your expectations.
New in Version 1.2.1:
- Added support for Japanese, German, and Spanish languages
- Updated support for additional RAW camera file formats, Panasonic, Olympus, Fuji, SONY, Nikon, and Leica
- Resolved issue with banding in highlights
- Improved stability for Photos for Mac editing extension
- Improved speed of exporting files
- Added resolution (DPI) option on export
- Force Touch can be used for masking now
- Processor Core 2 Duo from late 2009 or newer
- Minimum 4 GB RAM
- OS X 10.9.5 Mavericks or newer
- 2 GB free space on hard drive
- Display resolution 1280 x 800 or higher
- Retina displays supported