Togu Audio Line TAL-Sampler v1.5.3 Update
WiN: 13.92 Mb | MacOSX: 17.56 Mb
TAL-Sampler is not just a sample player. It's a full featured analog modeled synthesizer with a sampler engine as sound source, including a powerful modulation matrix and a high quality self-oscillating 24/12/6 dB low pass filter.
Don't expect a 40GB piano sample library with samples for every velocity or something similar. The idea is to bring back the fun sampling was in the good old times with small samples, fast loading times and an intuitive work-flow to create your own sample presets without getting lost in the settings.
It's possible to choose between different digital analog converters (DAC's) to get the vintage sound of different hardware samplers inside your DAW. We don't make cheap bit crushing or decimation on the output signal. We really down-sample the sample to the desired sampling frequency, then process the data depending on the chosen DAC and up-sample it to the desired pitch. Most DAC modes offer a LEVEL slider. This feature allows the user to reduce the volume of the recorded sample and decreases the sample quality. Load your favorite high quality sample and make it sound vintage and noisy. The 24dB low pass filter will like it!
- Vintage DAC modes (Emu II, AM6070, Sample Hold).
- Steep 96dB low-pass reconstruction filter (Emu II and AM6070 F).
- Variable sample rate.
- Powerful MOD-Matrix.
- Four sample layers.
- Three AHDSR envelopes with vintage Digital / RC mode.
- Three LFO's (Triangle, Saw, Rectangle, Random, Noise).
- High Quality effects (Reverb, EQ, Delay).
- Self resonating zero feedback delay filter (24/12/6 dB LP).
- Wide range of audio formats supported (*.wav, *.aiff, *.aif, *.mp3, *.ogg, *.flac).
- Scalable high resolution user interface.
- The possibility to change font and background colour.
- Fast sample and preset loading.
- More than 100 presets available as download (on the right).