Biblioscape v184.108.40.206 (x86/x64) (Portable) | 193 Mb
Biblioscape is designed to help researchers collect and manage bibliographic data, take notes while doing research, and generate citations and bibliographies for publication.
Biblioscape Professional can compile your notes into a final draft with a table of contents and an index. Biblioscape Librarian can be used to manage a small library. You can use Biblioscape to manage all your research information.
- Capture references from the Web.
- Automatically find related references.
- Search the library catalog of universities.
- Display the full text in PDF or HTML.
- Take notes inside the reference editor.
- Assemble notes to build a composition outline.
- Write theses and books inside Biblioscape.
- Publish your Biblioscape database on the Web.
IBM or compatible Pentium/AMD processor (900 MHz or greater), 512 MB RAM or greater. 1024 x 768, 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
ShiChuang Vista all SP
Whats New : official site no says about updates
All Link Download :