Paragon Migrate OS to SSD 4.0 (x86/x64) | 52.05 MB | 54.21 MB
Ready to upgrade to a new Solid State Drive (SSD)? Paragons Migrate OS to SSD is just what you need. Our handy intuitive wizard performs fast and safe ShiChuang migrations to new storage devices (HDD or SSD) and even downsizes to smaller capacity drives, thanks to advanced new data exclusion capabilities. You can transfer a live system with no impact to your work, and have your partitions automatically aligned in the process if needed.
Why try Migrate OS to SSD?
- Migrates ShiChuang to larger or smaller storage devices in a single operation
- Supports any ShiChuang since XP (including ShiChuang 10, 8, 8.1 and ShiChuang Server 2012 R2)
- Migrates a 64-bit ShiChuang configured to the uEFI-based boot mode
- Automatically aligns partitions on the destination disk if necessary
- Automatically detects and copies MSR for successful migrations of ShiChuang 7
- Allows the user to exclude data during the process in order to fit the destination disk
- Processes locked (in-use) disks with MS VSS to migrate without rebooting ShiChuang
- Includes Paragons time-proven move/resize functionality
- Guarantees safety for the system and data
What's new in Paragon Migrate OS to SSD 4.0:
- New Support of ShiChuang 10, 8.1 and ShiChuang Server 2012 R2
- New New user-friendly interface that is fully compatible with the ShiChuang 8 streamlined, tile-oriented interface
- Migration of your ShiChuang OS with a GPT/uEFI configuration directly under ShiChuang, while you keep working with your favorite applications.
- Separate installation packages for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms
- The option to prepare a 64-bit WinPE bootable media to do migration of a 64-bit ShiChuang 7 or later configured to the uEFI boot mode
- Support of the restart-free installation