Avid Pro Multiband Dynamics v12.0.84760 (x64) | 27 Mb
For music and audio post professionals who demand the highest quality plug-ins to create audio mixes that stand out from the crowd. Pro Multiband Dynamics is a powerful Pro Series 64-bit AAX plug-in that enables you to shape sounds with ease. Achieve great sounding mixes fast by selectively compressing or expanding audio in up to four frequency bands. Get precision control by applying upward expansion and downward compression only to signals that go below or above the threshold. You can even output each band into separate busses for additional processing. Plus, with its easy-to-use interface, graphic frequency band display, and versatile metering, you have all the feedback you need to hone in the perfect sound.
Experience unrivaled performance
Whether you need a high-quality plug-in that offers ultra-low latency recording and mixing with Pro Tools | HDX, or want advanced features to deliver master-quality productions in Pro Tools and more, Pro Multiband Dynamics will help you achieve the sound you need with ease.
Get ultimate dynamics control
Pro Multiband Dynamics offers several unique features to control and shape sound with precision, including downward and upward compression/expansion and 4-way signal splitting, enabling individual frequency band processing and output.
Take total control with the Pro Series collection
Pro Series plugins are designed for professionals who work in the most demanding music and audio post-production environments. With five stunning plug-ins designed to provide you with the highest quality processing available for native and DSP-based systems-Pro Compressor, Pro Expander, Pro Limiter, Pro Subharmonic-you can quickly and easily create optimized audio mixes that stand out from the crowd.
- Apply and control upward and downward compression/expansion individually in four frequency bands-Low, Mid-Low, Mid-High, and High
- Enable, disable, solo, and/or bypass bands independently
- Link all band controls together for easy group control
- Route each frequency band, post-dynamics, through unique Auxiliary Output Stems for additional processing in other tracks
- Use the included Pro Multiband Splitter plug-in to route each frequency band from the original source signal, without any dynamics processing, to Auxiliary Input tracks for unique band-by-band signal processing
- Perform advanced techniques by enabling side-chain processing for each band
- Trigger compression and/or expansion on each frequency band when the signal either goes above or below the set threshold
- Reduce noise with downward expansion-ideal for post-production dialog where the frequency content of the desired audio is often well-defined
- Analyze and optimize audio quickly through the easy-to-use FFT-based dynamics interface**, featuring controls for Threshold, Depth, Gain, and Frequency on each band (Gain and Threshold handles can be turned off for a cleaner display)
- Master mixes with up to 7.1 multichannel support
- Monitor signals easily with gain reduction and output meters by band and by channel
- Experience the lowest possible latency when using Pro Tools | HDX and the Pro Multiband Dynamics AAX DSP 64 plug-in on record-enabled tracks
- Improve Pro Tools | HD and Pro Tools mixes with support for AAX DSP 64, AAX Native 64, and AudioSuite 64 formats
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me