Silkypix Developer Studio Pro v220.127.116.11 (Win/Mac) | 391/344 MB
SILKYPIX is "RAW development software" that generates a high-resolution picture from the RAW data of a digital camera and offers accurate color from shadows through to highlights. This is pure made in Japan software. SILKYPIX corresponds to more than 500 different models digital camera and are supported from professional photographers and shutter bugs. SILKYPIX is selected as digital camera manufacturers' standard bundled software over the world.
SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro 7 is RAW development software for professionals to enable a partial color correction by circular / gradual filter, or equips with completely new sharpness from superior outline detection algorithm.
From dark area to highlight, RAW development engine of SILKYPIX improves the gradation further
In SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro7, "Color representation" and "Gradation" in highlight part have been improved significantly. This achievement was bought by the improvement of RAW development engine and implemented by further deeply analyzing the information of RAW data, therefore it achieved the extension of the dynamic range in developing processing level.
Color tone corrections on designated ranges with the Circular / Gradual Correction Filter
In the preview screen you can correct partial color in the specified circle area. For example, partially if you want to change the brightness and white balance, you can easily specify the intuitive area and correct it. It enables to implement the correction which was not carried out by the conventional SILKYPIX series.
Completely new sharpness from superior outline detection
Generally, when sharpness is set strong, there is one side effect that the noise is emphasized in blurry outlines or out-of-focus part. A completely new focus plane and logic for detecting out-of-focus part have been developed for SILKYPIX Developer Studio 7 so that you can apply strong sharpness only on the focus point.
L-Tone Curve for vivid high-key expressions
You can maintain colors even when changing brightness with the "L Tone Curve" installed in SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro 7's tone curve. "L" refers to "Luminance," and it is possible to adjust only luminance information with the L curve. Therefore, even with high-key finishing, the subject's tones and vividness remain. This is a convenient function for subjects who appreciate soft expressions such as in portraits.
JPEG and TIFF format can be edited at high quality
Feature of RAW development which is high-quality exposure, white balance, and noise reduction, can also be carried out most of the adjustment function in JPEG or TIFF.
This is our technology "SILKYPIX RAW Bridge" which extents JPEG and TIFF to 16bit and converts JPEG or TIFF to close RAW data internally. It is possible photo editing with high image quality and less quality deterioration even in JPEG or TIFF.
Color management and print simulation
SILKYPIX obtains color management in monitor or printing, also simulation function "Printer proof" which simulates the color on the monitor close condition in printed result by specifying the ICC profile. These features support a process from accurate editing to printing.
By spot removal function a retouching software is unnecessary
At RAW development you can remove the unwanted substances in the dust and the subject of the image due to contamination of the sensor. By removing spots at RAW development, you can export to JPEG or TIFF with the spot is removed even if you have made the adjustment of color in developing again.
Easy operation and high quality
In SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro 7 there are many useful functions to finish photos, but the operation is controlled by the menu or the slider. Therefore, RAW development beginners can finish a photo without a complicated operation.
What's New in SILKYPIX 7:
- Within the preview, you can display how your photo appears using only default parameters by holding down the mouse button. If you release, it will restore your edits. It is useful function when you compare the before and the after editing operation.
- Natural Sharp sharpness adjustment controls false edging and bokeh clarity while providing a more natural form of sharpness.
- A simple slider to interactively scale thumbnails within a window.
- The Luminance Tone Curve allows you separate control over adjustments than the RGB composite control.
- Photo rating lets you set a 1-5 rating for any photo.
- Fix hue, saturation, lightness, contrast and white balance only within the selected area.
- Undo and redo any step in your editing history.
- Areas that would otherwise be overexposed now have improved blending and accuracy.
- Print directly from the application with new and enhanced options.
- Reveal details in overexposed images and highlights with improved negative exposure.
What's New in SILKYPIX 18.104.22.168:
- Support Casio EX-ZR3100 and EX-ZR3600.
- Support Fujifilm X70 (*1), X-E2S (*1) and X-Pro2 (*1, *2).
- Support Nikon D5.
- Support Olympus PEN-F and STYLUS SH-3.
- Support Panasonic DMC-CM10, DMC-TX1, DMC-TZ80, DMC-TZ81, DMC-TZ85, DMC-TZ100, DMC-TZ101, DMC-TZ110, DMC-ZS60, DMC-ZS100 and DMC-ZS110. (*3)
- Changed to show the lens name recorded in a RAW/JPEG image which is shot with some cameras by Panasonic.
- Fixed a problem that RAW images with some of Sony A55 / A65 / A99 are not available.
- Fixed a problem that "Auto Correct" button in the "Lens aberration controller" sub-control was not shown correctly.
- Other small fixes.
1 "FILM SIMULATION" is supported and an available film simulation can be selected.
2 "LOSSLESS COMPRESSED" of the RAW RECORDING is not supported currently.
3 "Photo style/Camera color" is supported and an available photo style can be selected.
WeiRuan-->WeiRuan ShiChuang 10 / 8.1 / 7 / Vista
Mac OS X v10.6.8 - v10.11
All Link Download :